Chapter 15 Me And Jordan

The next day I woke up on Jordan's couch. I was his arms. I didn't know what to think, but it was so comfortable. When I think about it he is like the only person that actually comforts me. So I just let him stay there. I fell back to sleep. After a while I woke up to Jordan get up. He looks at me with a smile.

"Are you excited about today Alyssa?"

"Oh yes I am super excited!"

Oh my gosh I can't believe I forgot about Minecon. I must have been super sad because I forgot about today. I was actually super sad because my best friend kicked me out of her apartment and never wanted to see me again.

"Oh and Alyssa did you dye the ends of your hair purple or am I just crazy?"

"I dyed the ends of my hair purple duuu."

"Oh.Why would you do that?"

"Don't worry it's not permanent. It's just for my costume for Minecon."

"Oh! What are you going as?"

"Ummm....It's a surprise."

"Ok... I guess I have to wait till it get closer to time."

"Yep. You are going to be the first one to see it."

"Yep! Oh. Ummm... you probably want some breakfast. How about cheerios and orange juice?"

"Sure that sounds great actually."

"Good because that's the only thing I have, sadly."

I giggled a bit after he said that. After we got done with breakfast I went to the bathroom and put on my leggings and a black spaghetti strap under shirt. Then I grabbed the black EnderGirl hoodie and put it on. After I did that I placed my hair to make it look like my skin for minecraft because I realized that I was making that. I put my hood up to complete the outfit. But I put on a magenta color lipstick and eye contacts to make your eyes change color. Now I looked like an EnderGirl. I walked out of the door and all I see is Jordan smiling like the night he found me. Man the memories are to hard to remember because after Minecon I will never be able to see him again.

"Wow. You look pretty. Your a Enderman right, but a girl."

"Well technically yes, but this is my skin in minecraft remember?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry I didn't think about that."

"Naa your fine. It's just..."

"What's wrong Alyssa?"

"It's just...I wish Gabi was here."

"I know you do you." He said while bringing me in to a hug.

"We might see her at Minecon though." He said while pulling away from the hug after awhile.

"Come on we need to Alyssa. We can talk more in the car."

"Ok."

We walked to the car and I was looking around for Gabi I wanted to tell her sorry about last night. Of course I didn't see her.