Chapter 6 The skate park

After leaving Jordan's Apartment I walked around L.A. to try to get familiar with the town. I found the hotel that I'm going to sleep tonight. I found were Minecon was at. I also found some restaurants and stores to get food. I'm all set for the week. I found a skate park so I thought I would ride my skateboard there for awhile.

/(Time skip after skateboarding)\

After I got done with skateboarding I realized that a man with a hoody was watching me skateboard so I got on my skateboard and started to skate away I accidentally ran in to the man with the hoody.

"Oh sorry. I wasn't looking were I was going." I apologize

"No.No. No. I should be the one to say sorry." The man said

That voice sounded familiar very familiar. "Jordan?"

I forgot I had my hood up so no one could recognize me.

"How did you know it was me." Jordan asked

"Because I was at your house last night and this morning don't you remember?" I replied

"No I had know one at my house last night and this morning."

"Yes you did it's me Alyssa." I said while being couscous about taking my hood down. When I saw no one was looking I took of the hood.

"Oh....Why did you not tell my that you were a fan?"

"Because I didn't know it was you until we got to your apartment." I lied.

"Jordan I'm sorry but everything else is true that I said to you."

"I believe you and hey your really good at skateboarding."

"Thanks." Man he made me blush.

"Well I better get to the hotel so I can get settled in."

"Oh... Ok um here is my cell number and my phone number you need any thing." Jordan said while giving me a piece of paper.

"Oh...Thanks well I got to go bye." I said while skateboarding a way.

"bye." Jordan said quietly.