Chapter 17 "HE"!

When I woke up this morning I smelt beacon. It was the best smell in this realm to me. Then I her voices in the living room. I stayed silent for a minute so I could try to recognize the voices. I knew one was Gabi's but the other I couldn't recognize but it sounded very familiar. I put on my EnderGirl costume and consciously walked into the living room were I found that the other voice was Jordan's. I don't know how I couldn't recognize his voice.

"Hi miss EnderGirl are you finally awake?" Jordan said in a sarcastic voice.

"Yes. Yes Iam awake...do I smell beacon Gabi?"

"OH Gosh THE BEACON!!!" Gabi said in terror of losing her beacon.

"Did you save the beacon?" I asked

"No...unless you like super dooper crispy beacon."

"Gabi it's ok I know you tried."

/(Time skip after breakfast)\

After breakfast I went to which Jordan to go to Minecon early while Gabi cleaned up her beacon mess. we hopped into the car and drive to the convention. Once we got there the doors just opened so we went inside and Jordan grabbed me away from the crowd. He took me some were private and grabbed a package from the bag.

"Here I want you to have this." He said while giving me the box.

I opened it and there was one of the most beautiful necklace inside. It was a silver chained necklace which a creeper head charm. A silver color outlines the creeper head it was so pretty.

"Oh my gosh Jordan. It so beautiful."

"Just to remember your first time at Minecon."

"Thank you Jordan. I love it."

We hug really quick so no one will notice. The rest of the day was super fun. Me, Gabi and Jordan when to a lot of panels and booths. It finally came time for the costume finals. Me and four other people came up to the stage. We lined up at the end of the stage were the stairs are. I was last to go on. Before me there was a creeper, a wither, a enderman, and a custom skin. It was finally time for me to get judged. I walked on stage I was a bit nervous because I can fill the people's eyes on me, following me. I get up to were he host is at.

"Hello. What are you?"

"I am a EnderGirl my skin."

"Cool how long did it take you to make your outfit?"

"Umm...3 days."

"Wow. It looks like you took a week to do it. That's how well made it looks."

"Thank you."

I points me of stage, so I walk of stage and wait for results.

"Ok the results are in. In fourth place we got are custom skin Steve. Third place...The Enderman. Second place Mr. Creeper. And in First Place........EnderGirl."

"OH MY GOSH I WON!!! Ok ok calm down Alyssa." I thought to myself while walking up the stage.

"Congratulations miss EnderGirl. Are you happy to win the costume contest."

"Yes. I actually thought I wasn't going to make it this far."

"Really w...."

"WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PICKED THAT LITTLE FREAK TO WIN!!" A familiar voice said.

"I beg your pardon sir."

"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID. SHE IS A FREAK!!" The man stood up and I realized it was HE. He was walking towards me. I could see Jordan in tue crowd. he looked lik he was about to get up and jump my stalker that is walking towards me.

"Umm... sir I would like you to go sit in your seat please or you will be escorted out."

"Umm no thanks to ether of those options."

"Please sir..." he got cut of by HE punching him in the face. Ever on in the audience started to get up out of there seats and run out the door except Jordan. I guess Jordan made Gabi leave because I can't find her. I get cut of by HE trying to tackle me down. I full on punch him in the face and he fly's down to the floor. I am trying to not use my magic in front of Jordan but right now he is fighting the crowd trying to get to me. I made my hand on fire and attempt to punch him again, but he grabbed my arm and put it on the wall. I didn't know that there was a banner there until it went up in flames. Jordan finally got to me. We fought together, but the whole room was on fire and started to get hard for Jordan to breathe. I had a choice to use magic and help Jordan get out of here quicker or not and let him die. I couldn't do that, so I tried to ice thing over which my ice powers it kind of work. Jordan noticed but didn't really care right now. I can tell he didn't believe this was happening. Then all of a sudden Jordan fainted and part of the roof fell on him. I couldn't get to him. HE wouldn't let me. I shot bursts of magic at him until another part of the roof fell and trapped him. I ran over to Jordan was. Than goodness the part of the roof that fell on him ended up having a like a air bubble type thing protecting him. But some of it fell on his leg so I had to carefully dig out his leg and get both of us out of here. We finally got out and I passed out on top of Jordan when I laid him out on the pavement.