A Kidnapping

"LET GO OF ME YOU SLIMY SCUM!!!" Fred yelled as he was manhandled and led into a room blindfolded.

"HURT HIM AND YOU'LL DIE!" Harry yelled, his creature side showing blatantly in his glowing eyes and imp like features.

~

The day had started off normally. Well, as normal as a day with Harry Potter could start. He and his mates had gone to Diagon Alley under glamour in order to watch the outcome of the newest article. They had laughed as Molly, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione were thrown out of the Leaky Cauldron and justified at what happened with Percy. It had gotten better because of what happened to him after he got fired.

~
Percy walked down Diagon Alley, looking for his mother to complain about the injustice done to him. He was completely oblivious to the disdainful looks being sent to him from the other shoppers. He had finally found her getting kicked out of yet another shop when it happened. The Howler arrived. Tremoring, wondering who in the world would send him one of those when he had done nothing wrong, he opened it.

PERCIVAL IGNOTUS WEASLEY!!! HOW DARE YOU GO AND RAPE YOUR BROTHERS!! AND THEN FOR YOU TO GO AND TRY TO DESTROY THEIR HARD-WON BUSINESS?!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. THIS IS NOT THE MAN THAT I AM ENGAGED TO AND THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE MAN WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD. UNTIL YOU CAN FIND THAT MAN AGAIN I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!! THE ENGAGEMENT IS OFF!! DON'T EVEN BOTHER COMING ANYWHERE NEAR ME!!! YOU SHALL GET ANYTHING I HAVENT ALREADY BURNED BY TOMORROW. OH!! AND I'VE ALREADY SPLIT UP OUR VAULTS. EVERYTHING I'VE EARNED, WHICH WE KNOW IS MOST OF THE MONEY, HAS BEEN SPLIT FROM WHATEVER MEAGER MONEY YOU GOT FOR ASS-KISSING IN THE MINISTRY!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAW IN YOU. NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!

The Howler burst into flames after it was finished. Percy couldn't believe it. The day had started off so well too. This was all Potter's fault. It was because of him that he had lost his job and now his fiancée. He would have vengeance.

As Harry, Fred, and George were laughing at the sight, five masked and cloaked people snuck up behind them and pressed a portkey onto their backs sending them to a room where they were grabbed and dragged somewhere else. Which leads them to what they're doing now.

"Where are you taking us? Let go of us!!" Harry yelled starting to get angry. The ground started to shake and there were sparks shooting from his hands, he was so angry.

The cloaked figures pushed them into an empty room and backed out quickly locking the door behind them. Harry growled and tried to open the door. When that didn't work, he backed up and started to try to throw fire balls at the door.

Fred and George were together huddled up in a corner waiting for their dominant to save them. At least until the ground shaking got worse and they were thrown into a wall. Then they let out a keening cry that made their dominant turn around and coo at them. Harry slowly came back to himself and headed towards the corner Fred and George where in.

When Harry got there, he spent time sniffing them for blood and checking for any injuries. After he made sure they were okay, he placed himself in front of his submissives prepared to defend them against anything.

~

"THIS WAS PLAN B?!!!!!" Tom shouted at Lucius!

"Yes." Lucius answered, sipping his tea and not looking fazed in the slightest.

"You sent a bunch of people wearing cloaks and masks after my son and his to submissives. Wait, his two UMATED submissives!!!" Tom said, still not calming down.

"Yes.." Lucius said this time a little bit more hesitantly.

"That's just great!! Now we have a feral dominant Imp in that room and no way to calm him down!!" Tom yelled pacing back and forth and running his hand through his hair.

"I thought his mates or you would be able to calm him down. You are his father and the Weasley twins are his mates." Lucius explained, trying to defend himself after he realized the severity his actions.

The Dark Lord sighed and sat down on the couch. "Normally you would be right. But his mates are not yet fully claimed and they are in an unknown environment after being taken against their will. Not even if I had raised Harry myself and he had viewed me as his father would I be able to get him to calm down and listen to me. His instincts are in overdrive right to protect and show to his mates that they picked a good mates for themselves and that their dominant is strong enough to defend them and any hatchlings they had." He then smiled with a reminiscing glance on his face. "James did the same thing to me when he first picked me out. Except instead, he would get himself in more and more dangerous situations in order to prove I could save him from anything. He tried everything, from fire to flood to Dumbledore's minions, in disguise of course. I was never happier than the day he decided that I was strong enough to save him. I had just managed to save him from inferi."

"Well," Severus drawled walking into the room, not ashamed at all for eavesdropping. "I think you're all forgetting the one person who can calm him down. SHE could get even you calm in the middle of a rage and SHE did when James went into labor."

Lucius tried to stifle his giggles when the memory of HER threatening Tom with castration and then death if he wouldn't stop worrying her while James was in labor came to the forefront of his mind.

Tom tried and failed to glare at an amused looking Severus for bringing HER up again. Finally, he sighed, "Fine, please go floo her and tell her that we need her help."
"That's not necessary." Tom jumped when he heard that voice. The calm, collected voice of HER.

"H-h-hello." Tom said a little surprised and wary to see HER hear.

"Tom, it's been too long. Severus invited me over when he said that Lucius was acting stupid and decided that kidnapping a dominant Imp and his two unclaimed submissives was a good idea." Lucius and Tom both turned and glared at an unrepentant looking Severus when they heard his role to play in HER being here.

"Well, since we don't have all day. Show me to where they are and I will do the rest."

AN: Hey everyone!!! Sorry it's been so long since I've last updated. School started back up and this is the first time that I've managed to take a break in a while. Also, I know this isn't everyone and I apologize to those who haven't, but I DO NOT NOR WILL I EVER GO FASTER WHEN YOU CUSS ME OUT!! I don't care who you are or how much you want me to update. Cussing me out to get me to update faster will only make me move slower and not want to write anymore.

Rant aside, I hope everyone enjoys the new chapter and I'm also going to play a game. The first one to correctly guess who SHE is will get to add one thing in my story. Anything you want, within reason. A character dying, a new character added, a new pairing, a different paring, whatever. BUT you have to be the first to guess who SHE is tell me in either a review or a PM who you think it is. I'm on three different websites with this story if you want a chance to be one. If I pick you once, please realize that there are other people out there and tell me if I pick you again on another website. Good Luck!!