These Are My Confessions (17):

It's been a couple weeks since I left the house and finally decided to get away from Aiyden. I think that I made the right decision. He hasn't contacted me yet which is a plus but, I know it's only a matter of time before something pops up. Me and Ty are sitting in the bed cuddling up next to each other. I loved playing with his dread as he slept. Honestly sometimes I feel insecure being with him because I know that I'm all the way emotionally ready to give him all me yet. Even though he says he doesn't care that we haven't had sex yet I knew he was lying. That is what every man wants.

"What are you staring at?" He asked in his groggy tone.

"You." I said sticking out my tongue. He flipped us over and began tickling me. "Stop Ty." I begged.

"Nope." He continued until I was on the verge of tears. He wiped my eyes then kissed my lips. I kissed him back with just as much passion. He tried to lift up my shirt but, I stopped him. He got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. I followed after him. I opened up the shower door getting in with him.

"I'm sorry Ty, you just have to be patient with me." He ignored me and continued to rub soap over his body. "I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. Say something."

"What do you want me to say Robyn? I think shown you nothing but, love. I've been there for you whenever you need me and I can still see that I come second."

"That's not fair." I said on the verge of tears.

"You don't think I noticed. You still talk about subconsciously even though you don't say his name you still compare me to him."

"What can I do to prove that I want to be with you? I swear that my heart beats only for you. I love you so much it's scary. You are my best friend you have seen me at my lowest point and my highest. I need you."

"I'm not say that we can't be friends I'm just saying that maybe we should not be more." He walked out the shower wrapping his towel around his waist. I followed behind him. I grabbed his arm and kissed him with all of me. I pulled away from him. "I want you to make love to me."

"Robyn,"

"Please." I begged him. He picked me up while wrapped my legs around his torso. He placed me on the bed removing my panties. He kissed my slit lightly earning a moan. He continued to eat me out til I came all over the sheets. He kissed my lips then got tried to get up from the bed. I wrapped my arm around his neck. "Don't go Ty." He nodded his head.

"You sure about this because there is no turning back after this."

"Yes." He pulled out his shaft. I was amazed by the size damn this boy was blessed. He entered inside, giving me hard deep strokes.

"Fuck you tight."

"Right there baby." I screamed. He flipped me over to where I was on all fours giving me back shots. As he sped up I through it back at him. "Tyler harder papi." I moaned. He grabbed my hips pounding into me like his life depended on it. Within seconds we climaxed together.

"Let's go shower." He smirked at me.

"I'm tired though." I whined.

"I'll carry you." Let's just say that it lasted all night. The next morning I got up and put on my clothes that I laid out for work. When I was finished I headed to work.

"Good morning." I greeted everyone. They all greeted me back with warm smiles. When I went to Moni's desk she wasn't there. I went to that bitch Riley's office. I seriously don't know why I haven't fired her ass yet. She really irks my soul. "Ms. Whiteman, I wondering if you would know about Ms. Lorenzo's whereabouts?"

"Not at all Ms. Jackson she hasn't been to work the past couple days I'm surprised you haven't noticed." She smiled.

"Thank you."

"Maybe if you stopped fucking that maniac you would notice." I heard her mumbled.

"Problem?" I asked turning around.

"No ma'am." I left the room going to her office. That was so unlike her to disappear without even letting anyone know where she was going, plus she is always here. I looked through her drawers and didn't find anything out of place or the least bit suspicious. I went to my office and dialed her number. It went straight to voicemail. I tried calling again only to get the same response. I heard a loud slam fill the room. I turned around and was face to face with him.

"What are you doing here Aiyden?"

"You still got some work that you need to do for me. Remember those contracts that we singed together?"

"I've done my part now you need to leave before I call security." I went to my phone to dial the number till he stopped me.

"Sit down bitch. I advise you listen to me before your boyfriend and best friend get hurt." I sat down in my seat. He locked the door behind himself then walked over to me. "Damn Robyn I missed you so much ma." He caressed my cheek. I turned my face to the side and he snatched it.

"Please don't hurt them Aiy. I'll do whatever baby I promise if you want me to go back home I'll go."

"That would be too easy Ro. If I let them go they are only going to snitch."

"I promise they won't. They don't deserve this."

"Get your shit you are coming with me." I scurried trying to get my things before he did serious damage. He held onto the small of my back as we walked out.

"Pumpkin I was just about to see. Hey Aiyden how have you been?"

"Never better sir, I was just about to take your daughter out on a date."

"I can wait to talk to you latter than you two enjoy your lunch."

"No daddy it's fine it can wait."

"Actually Ro, we have reservations at the hotel restaurant across town and you know how traffic is around this time."

"It's ok Robyn, you two love birds have fun." When we walked into the parking lot he punched me in the face making blood ooze from my mouth.

"Don't you ever disrespect me again." He barked. He pushed me into the back seat and I sobbed silently to where ever he is taking me.

Five more chapters and it will be coming to an end! I hope you are enjoying this because shit is about to turn the fuck up lol. As always hit those two buttons down below to comment or like. Make sure to check out Battle Scars!!!! The story is amazing and I promise you are going to love it.