Chapter 19: The Final Decision

Naruto's POV

~~~~
I ran, a blinding light following me. I didn't know why I was running from it, I was actually somewhat attracted to it, I wanted to endulge myself in it but couldn't stop running from the colorful but bright luminescent mass. As I ran, I found a dark red light and I ran right into it, unable to move as soon as I crashed into it. It felt like I was trying to run through thick red jell-o. The bright light had left my line of view and the red mass was somewhat comforting.

A black face appeared in the red mass. Terrifying eyes glared at me and sharp teeth looked ready to attack and watering with blood lust. My eyes began to burn, it hurt to keep them open so I only closed them. I tried to open my mouth to speak but when I did, the red substance got into my mouth and tightened my throat, choking me. My throat burned and tears slipped through my tightly shut eyes.

"Hahaha... Little weakling, I've come to destroy you from the inside and the outside until there is nothing left." A voice said.

"Who... Are you?" I tried to squeeze out but it only constricted my throat tighter.

"I am no one... I have no feelings and I am not made of matter. Though, I do know you better than you know your own being. Of course you were drawn to me and not that light. I'm your only relief. The light will never bring you relief. She only brings you warmth, but I can give you more than that." The voice said.