Chapter 18: Apologize

Naruto's POV

The knife... Slithered across my arm.

Your POV

I nearly fainted at the sight.

There was blood splattered all over the floor, Naruto's bed and face.

I saw the word 'Hatered' carved into his arm with a huge vertical cut going up his arm to cross out the word. The arm was almost completely covered with blood and there was a small forming puddle beside him where he lay on the ground.

Naruto's eyes were open but just barely and he was crying.

"(Y/n)... I-I'm so... Sorry.." He closed his eyes.

"SASUKE CALL 911!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

I nearly lost it... I fell to my knees in the puddle of blood next to him.

"Oh god... Please be alive..." I whispered, tears falling from my eyes like a faucet.

I heard sirens outside of the house and became a bit more hopeful.

I put two fingers on his neck and was able to feel a small pulse.

"Please stay alive... Please..." I whispered.

4 men came through the door with a stretcher and quickly lifted Naruto's unmoving body onto it. They shoved an air mask onto his face and began wrapping his arm in bangages.

I lost it and blacked out in the puddle of blood.

I woke up to a white ceiling and sat up quickly.

I was in a totally white room with a curtain around the room.

"So you're finally awake?" Sasuke asked.

I stared at my knees, in true horror.

"Where's Naruto...?" I asked.

"Is he... Alive...?" I asked.

"Why don't you go see for yourself?" Sasuke said.

I got up but noticed the entire right half of me was completely covered in blood.

"Where's his room?" I asked.

"Follow me." He replied.

Sasuke led me to a room just down the hall from my own. I broke down in tears when I saw it. Naruto had breathing tubes up his nose, IVs stuck into his arms and a heart monitor to his right. My lips quivered.

He was asleep and more importantly he was alive because I could hear the heart monitor beeping.

"How long..." I began but I couldn't finish the sentence.

"A few hours, Naruto hasn't woken up since he blacked out. The doctors said they wanted to talk to you when you woke up." Sasuke explained.

"I have no interest in talking to them, cause all they're gonna do is ask me what happened and if I tell them the truth, they're going to put Naruto into mental therapy, I'm not letting him go there." I replied.

"(Y/n) you have to tell the doctors what happened at least... I mean what if Naruto needs the therapy?" Sasuke replied.

"I don't have to tell them anything, and Naruto does not need therapy!" I yelled.

"Well you've talked to him before about this stuff and he obviously hasn't listened to a word of what you told him!" Sasuke argued.

"And you think more words are gonna help that? Yeah fucking right! They're probably gonna put him on antidepressants and then he's gonna get adicted to them and won't be able to go a day without them!" I replied.