Prologue: The Night Before

Finally! The school year was about to begin! Yeah, I hated school from the bottom of my heart, but I just couldn't help but be excited because I could finally reunite with my friends. They had all been on vacation over the summer, so I was stuck bored all summer except for the occasional night out or all the nights I got to stay up playing video games. What was worse was that my boyfriend Neji was gone too, it didn't mean I didn't get the often Skype chat with him either. But it just wasn't the same as in person.

The night before my first day, I sat down watching some talk shows. I noticed a familiar person... Oh yeah the new teen heart throb Naruto Uzumaki. I wasn't a fan of him, in fact, I didn't particularly like him. I don't know why, he was okay looking, his music was okay, but I didn't have the time, money, or free relations to get obsessed with him. So I just chose not to like him. I was about to change the channel when something caught my attention.

"So, Naruto, how does it feel knowing you'll be moving to East View High?" The woman on TV asked him.

"It's kinda different, since I became famous, I've gone to a private school. But I just want to be treated like everyone else." He replied.

Oh great, so now he was coming to my school. This day just gets better and better... My phone rang with a Skype call. I sighed, grabbing my phone from my crotch and answered it.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey beautiful." Neji replied.

"Did you hear about Naruto Uzumaki moving to our school?" I asked.

"Yeah, I actually called to ask you the same thing." He answered.

"Oh thanks." I said sarcastically.

"And to say good night." Neji added.

"So what are your thoughts about that?' He asked.

"About Naruto? I don't really like the guy." I replied.

"Alright, I just didn't want you to be distracted by him." Neji said.

I gave him a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, is Neji Hyuga jealous?" I asked.

"No, Neji Hyuga is not jealous. But I could be if you chose to start hanging out with him more than you hung out with me." He replied.

"I'm just kidding, you've got nothing to worry about, besides, if I got close to someone popular like Naruto Uzumaki, imagine how much paparazzi would be crowding me everywhere I went." I explained matter-of-factly.

"The paparazzi wouldn't be the only thing you'd have to worry about." Neji said.

I laughed. I glanced back at the time on my clock.

"Well, it certainly has been lovely taking to you, but I'm afraid our conversation will have to end here." I said.

"Alright, well, good night (y/n), I'll see you tomorrow." Neji replied.

"I love you, see you too." I said.

"Love you too, bye." He said.

We both hung up.

Gosh, I couldn't wait for tomorrow! But now I was also dreading it because I knew all of Naruto's fan girls would be squealing throughout the day and being rude to me because I was probably the only girl who didn't like him.

Ah yes, what a first day it was going to be.

(A/n): Hey, guys, sorry the first chapter's kinda short but the next one won't be!