Chapter 17: Don't Go

Your POV

He looked at me, clear white teeth flashing a smile towards me. His blonde hair gently swayed back and forth as the wind from the rain storm pulled it along as we sat beneath an umbrella. The blonde male's pools of deep crystal blue eyes stared gingerly back into mine, the flecks of different colors of blue visible to my eyes.

His hand rested next to my leg. He mumbled something into my ear that I couldn't make out, whatever it was, it made shivers come down my back and neck like the tingling feeling you get when someone tickles your sides.

The hand that was once resting next to my leg made it's way up to my chin and ever so gently gripped it, just like he's done many times before but this time the outcome would be different. A pink hue spread across my cheeks as he leaned towards me, heart beating faster with every inch he grew closer.

I closed my eyes yet I could still see what was going on. Our lips, just millimeters apart so close I could almost taste his minty fresh breath as I awaited his lips to intertwine with my own.

Beep beep beep!

My alarm clock blared through my ears.

"AH JAVLA!!! WHAT THE FUCK IT'S NOT EVEN A SCHOOL DAY!" I screamed.

As I practically smashed in the off button on my alarm clock, the events from yesterday suddenly played out.

That night was disappointing... I was pathetic, I couldn't even get Naruto to kiss me. Sure, there were other times that we could do this, but it was our first official date together and it would have been perfect if he had kissed me right then and there. At least I'd gotten kissed in two other places. I just wished I could have said something other than what I'd pathetically stuttered out when I tried to get him to kiss me.

I looked down in shame with an expressionless face. I'd been able to get Neji to kiss me, but it was by his own will.

*Flashback 5 months ago*

After school that day, I couldn't wait to get home.

"Hey (Y/n)? Can I ask you something?" Neji asked, stopping me in my tracks.

"Hm?"

"Well, it's just that... Well I really like you and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me." Neji said.

"I thought you'd never ask. I've liked you for awhile but I didn't have the guts to ask you out." I replied.

"So that's a yes?" He asked.

I nodded.

"That's great!" He exclaimed.

He quickly leaned over and kissed me.

*End of Flashback*

It wasn't much of a first kiss, and that's why I wanted Naruto to make my first official kiss with him to be special.

I glared at my alarm clock, damn stupid thing! Couldn't even kiss him in my dreams... But I know I'll get it today!

Suddenly a ring came through my phone and I answered it quickly seeing that it was Naruto.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey!!! Guess what!!??" Naruto asked.

"Ugh, Naruto I just woke up, I'm too tired for guessing games." I replied.

"Awe... Fine, then I'll just tell you." He said.

"Okay?" I said.

"I just got offered to go on tour sponsored by the Akatsuki!" He replied.