Chapter 7

{Louis' outfit on the top or the side of the screen}

{Not edited either}

Louis wasn't the one to hold grudges on people but at this moment, he held one on Harry. Yes, he was still mopping around for what Harry had down to him but how can he not?

Louis has never been the one to get stood up. Not even Zayn stood him up. The fact that he thought Harry was different from the others, made him realize he was dumb for thinking that. This isn't the movies.

There's no such thing as fairy tales. Nor happy ever after. Let's face it, reality sucks. But we live it everyday so you can't even do nothing about it. It Is What It Is.

That's what Louis wrote in his notebook as he walked to school. He always loved that quote. He was hoping one day he could get it as a tattoo. Maybe on his wrist? Or his chest? He couldn't pick between the two.

As he walked to school, he kept writing in his special notebook. He wouldn't call it a diary because he didn't like that word. It made him sound even more girly. Sure he liked the girl clothes, makeup, but he just didn't like that word.

He wrote proms, songs, letters, quotes, drawings all over his notebook. He was surprised he hasn't used the whole book yet. He got it at the beginning of summer. He used it since then.

His nose scrunched up when he noticed that he had just stepped in a little puddle of mud. Glady, he wore black vans but you could still notice them. He hated getting his shoes dirty. He simply groaned and kept on walking.

Today, he wore a white sweater with the words, 'Why can't someone look at me the way I look at pizza' Lottie picked it out for him and he loved it. He also wore black skinny jeans that he rips in them, black vans, and to top it all off, he wore a black flower crown. The flowers on his crown went all around his head, he loved it.

But, just as he was putting his notebook back into his backpack, it slipped out of his hands when a car honked behind him. He gasped when the edge of his notebook dropped into a puddle. He didn't hesitate to puck it up. He saw as the water spread so he instantly ripped the corner peace off to stop it.

Now that book looked bad but he still sighed in relief that he didn't really ruin it. Sure he didn't like the cut peace of the paper like that but he will live. He then remembered the honk that made him drop it.

He turned around to a black, shiny car with the one and only Harry Styles driving it. He could see threw the windows that it was him. Harry smiled at him once he saw that Louis noticed him and drove to his side. But, Louis simply rolled his eyes and began to walk.

Harry knew he wasn't just going to wait right there, Louis was pissed at him. He had every right to but that didn't make Harry stop getting the flower crown boy attention. He wanted to apologize but the Doncaster boy is being stubborn.

So, Harry just drove right by Louis' side and watched the boy have a grumpy face on as he tried to ignore Harrys shouts. Even though Louis wouldn't listen to Harry, he stoll found Louis extremely adorable.

"Gosh damnit Louis, listen to me" Harry said, very annoyed that Louis can be this stubborn.

"Fuck off" Louis said through gritted teeth. Hey, at least he said something back.

Harry rolled his eyes at the boy but didn't leave him alone, "Louis, please let me give you a ride to school, at least"

That's when Louis gave in. He knew Harry was just going to annoy him all day so what's the point of trying to ignore him? Louis huffed in annoyance and said a simple 'fine', making Harry smile widely. Harry stopped the car and opened the passenger seat door for Louis.