Poofless - Buses

Preston's POV

It was a hot summer day in the land of Canada, and I was dying. Rob and I have been standing here at bus stop for 15 minutes now waiting for the bus. Just as I think that, the bus stops and me and Rob get on. I was never very fond of public buses, you literally get into a tiny compact space on wheels with a bunch of complete strangers, who was the genius that invented public buses? Rob grabbed my wrist so he wouldn't lose me in the ocean of strangers. He sat down at an empty seat on the middle of the bus and I say with him, and this whole time, Rob hasn't let go of my wrist. "Um, Rob." I said, tapping his shoulder with my free hand. "Hm?" He responded. "Let go of my wrist." I said, and he let go, blushing at the realization that he hadn't let go sooner. We were waiting for a minute, and Rob and I were talking to each other, then the bus took a sharp turn, and I accidentally slid into Rob, my lips landing on his. I froze for a moment, not moving from the position I was in.
Rob's POV

Preston didn't move, wasn't sure if he was enjoying it, or unsure of what to do. He pulled away and I decided to take a risk. I put my hands on his cheeks and pressed my lips against his. He froze for a moment, but started to kiss back. The bus stopped at our stop, and we quickly ventured through the jungle of people and got off the bus. We went into my house and Preston did something I wasn't expecting.
Preston's POV

I stood up on the tips of my toes to reach his lips, and kissed him, and he kissed back a second later. I put my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist. It felt far too soon when he pulled away. I smiled and he smiled back.
Rob's POV

I sat on the couch after a movie, the credits of The Maze Runner playing and Preston fast asleep with his head on my lap. I leaned down to his ear and muttered "I love you." And laid back on the couch. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard Preston whisper "I love you too."
=A/N===
I'm back with some more one-shot ideas! K, Cya all later, and goodbye! *Goodbye howl*