Emerebble - Furry Hearts

A/N This was suggested by RockyOfTheSurveyCorp or Pebble. It's a ship for Emerald, one of my wolf characters, and herself, Pebble. And btw, Emerald and Pebble are both girls. Now leggo!
=Now For The One-Shot=
Emerald's POV

I was flying around our home, since Wolfy gave me dragon wings with her magic, when I saw Pebble, laying by a tree, shaking. It was pretty cold for the end of summer, but I couldn't feel the cold, cause my fur coat is really thick. I flew down and landed on my paws. "Hey Emerald!" Pebble said excitedly. "Hey Pebs, how are you?" I asked. "C-c-cold." She responded. I laid down next to her and put my wing over her, to try and warm her up, and she snuggled into my thick fur. I sneezed, and she looked up, and her eyes, in which, one was blue, and one was silver, met my ice blue eyes. Our noses touched and I felt my face heat up, and Pebble giggled. We laid there together, my wing over her back and her head rested on mine. I yawned, and soon after, Pebble also yawned. "I love you." Pebble muttered. And before I got to tell her the same, I fell asleep.
=A/N===
Emerald: Why would you make this?!
Wolfy: Chill out! It was suggested by Pebble, besides, we all know you like her!
Emerald: Shut up!
Wolfy: I'll let you make a Wolfethyst one shot if you want
Emerald: Okay
Wolfy: K, Cya all later, and goodbye! Emerald: *Goodbye howl*