Vikklan - Lachlan's Hoodie

Vikk's POV

"Vikk! I'm going out to the store, I'll be back soon!" Lachlan yelled through the house. I waited for the sound of the door slamming shut, then I ran to Lachlan's room. I went through his clothes drawers and pulled out his red hoodie and slipped it on. I ran back into my room and jumped onto my bed. I took in the scent of Lachlan's hoodie, which was practically drowned in his vanilla and blueberry scented cologne. I curled up into a little ball, hugging myself. I heard the door open and then slam shut, but I ignored it. I heard a chuckle from my bedroom doorway. I looked up and saw Lachlan standing in the doorway. "Um, uh." Was all I could force out. "It's okay, you look great in my hoodie, but I think it's just a bit too big for you." Lachlan said, noticing that the hoodie went all the way down to my knees, and I chuckled. I looked into Lachlan's eyes. I didn't notice that he was leaning in until his lips met mine. I kissed him back when he kissed me. "Vikk." Lachlan said. "What?" I asked. "I love you." He said. We sat on the couch cuddling, and soon, I fell asleep.
=A/N===
I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot, it's not original though! It's inspired by a one-shot that I read somewhere, I can't remember who wrote it though. K, Cya all later, and goodbye! *Goodbye howl*