Merome - Carnival

Jerome's POV

"Cmon Mitch! Let's go let's go let's go!" I yelled, literally jumping up and down. Mitch and I are going to a carnival and I can't wait to get there. "Hold your horses Jerome, I can't find my wallet!" Mitch yelled back. "I have it! Now let's go!" I yelled. Mitch and I ran to his car and I hopped into the passenger side, and Mitch started up the car. We got to the carnival and I literally dragged Mitch to the food stand. I got a burger, fries, and soda, and Mitch just got cotton candy. We sat down at a picnic table to eat. I reached over the table and took some of Mitch's cotton candy. "Hey!" He said, then leaned over the table and took some of my fries. We finished eating and I dragged Mitch to the Ferris wheel. We got on and it started moving, and stopped right at the top. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of us at the top of the Ferris wheel. When we got off, I brought Mitch to a photo booth, and we took some funny pictures. On the last picture, Mitch turned my head to face him, and he kissed me, and I kissed back. We got out of the booth and got our pictures, and I smiled when I saw the last one. We stayed for another few hours and went home, and I fell asleep in the car, thinking about the kiss.
=A/N===
You guys like it? I hope you do, cause it took a while to make. K, Cya all later, and goodbye! *Goodbye howl*