Chapter 13

Sorry guys, I haven't been updating because I'm busy with school & it's junior year so I won't have much time writing chapters but I will try to update when I can. Thanks for reading! 

Scott was laying next to Kira on her hospital bed and Kira hears Scott snoring a little. She laughs and then she feels his arms wrapped around her and her hands were holding onto his. A little part of her somehow feels like the two of them have a connection. Maybe they do. They were spooning and she feels his breathe on her neck since he had to be really close to her since the bed isn't that big. After a while later, Kira shifts so she is now facing Scott. He is sleeping peacefully and Kira is awake because she slept all day until he came here to be with her so she is now awake. Kira stares at Scott for a while, smiling slightly at how cute he looks when he's sleeping. This is weird, how she thinks of Scott when they are just friends. Deep inside she wanted to kiss him, she doesn't know why but just by looking at his lips, Kira's heart beats faster. Since Scott is in a deep sleep, Kira leans in a kisses his forehead, and then his closed eyes, and a quick peck on the lips. She doesn't care if they aren't together, she just wanted to do it. When her lips left Scott's, Kira started to see images. Her eyes were closed and she sees all the forgotten memories to her and Scott. Every single sweet moment they shared, all the interrupted kiss that happened and the ones that aren't interrupted. She remembers everything. After opening her eyes, she looks at Scott and his eyes were locked on hers. Crap, I think i woke him up from the kiss.. Kira thought to herself. "Sco-" Kira was caught off guard by Scott's lips on hers. He felt her kiss on his forehead, eyes, and lips. He knew that she didn't forget everything, she had to trigger the memory and it was by his lips. Kira's eyes were still wide opened because Scott gave her a sudden kiss. After a while, she melted into his kiss. At first it was a soft kiss and then it became passionate. Scott missed her so much. He's been wanting to kiss her for days and he hasn't been able to because of what happened. Kira moved her arms up so she can cup his face, to pull him closer to her. Scott hugged Kira tightly as he was kissing her. Scott takes his lips off of Kira's and kiss every part of her face and then to her jaw. Kira laughs because it tickles but she likes it. Missing his lips, she lift his head up so she can kiss him again. They spent the night in each other's arms and showed their affection to each other. 

It was morning and Scott wakes up and sees Kira facing the other way. He moves over to her side and whispers in her ears "Good morning beautiful" Kira didn't move so he guessed that she didn't hear him because she was still sleeping. He then gave her kisses on her shoulder and then to her cheeks. Kira felt Scott's on her face and then she turns around and smiled at him. "hello there" Scott smiles widely at her. "I've missed you" he said as he hugs her. "I'm sorry I forgot about us being together, it was because of the accident." Kira said sadly because she probably hurt Scott's feelings before she remembered her memories. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault but we are together now, that's all that matters" they  both stared into each other's eyes for a while until they heard a knock on the door. Scott quickly gets up and Kira shifted in her bed so it looks more appropriate. Melissa walks in to see her son and Kira together. "Scott, I didn't know you spent the night here. And good morning Kira, feeling better?" Scott scratches his neck shyly as Kira smiled at Melissa and said "I'm feeling great today, how are you Mrs. Mccall? "I'm great, thanks sweety and I'm glad to see you recover. You can leave whenever you feel good enough to leave okay Kira? Your mom fully healed so she should be getting out of the hospital today." "Thank you and okay, I think I'm going to be leaving today if that's okay. I feel much better now." Scott smiles at his mom and Kira and then Melissa leaves them alone so she can get the paper work for Noshiko to fill out. "So you good to leave today?" Scott moved closer to Kira so he can hold her hands. "After last night, yes" Kira laughs at him and looks up at him. She was sitting on the bed and then Scott stands in front of her, looks down to give her a warm smile. "Last night was great. No interruptions" He laughs and then lifts her chin so he could kiss her. He cupped her face and Kira puts her hands over his as they kiss. Then they break apart and leaned their foreheads against each other. "Let's go home" Scott smiles and kissed her forehead before gathering all of his stuff and hers. Scott dropped Kira and her mom at her house and then he went home. Kira's dad immediately went up to his wife and daughter and gave a group hug. "I was so worried about you two! Are you guys okay?" They both nodded and smiled. "I went to the hospital because Scott called me right when he brought you guys to the hospital. He saved your life. You got a good boyfriend right there Kira." Kira smiled widely and her mother did too. "He's a great guy dad" Kira's dad nods and then he told them he made them dinner and they all went to the kitchen. 

Scott went home and he dropped all of his bags to the ground and laid down on his bed. He's tired after today. He then texts his friends to assure them that Kira and her mother is fine and home safely now. They all responded and was very happy to know that they are safe. He then gets a message from Theo. *Hey is Kira doing okay? I heard she got into a pretty bad accident and that she was in the hospital* Scott was curious as to how he knows but responds anyways. *Yeah she is doing fine, she just got out of the hospital and is home safely.* *Did she lose any part of her memory? I heard that if she gets hit in the head with a shovel that hard, she can lose it.* Scott was a bit surprised. How does Theo know that she was hit by a shovel? *Why did you think she was hit by a shovel? and she did but she remembers now.* *Oh I was just guessing..but that's great to hear!* Scott became suspicious but he shrugged it off. *Yeah, it is and see you at school tomorrow!* Scott then showers and went to sleep. 

Over at Kira's house, after getting off of the phone with Lydia and Malia, she laid down and stared at the ceiling. "I still haven't told Scott that I have to leave Beacon Hills" she whispers to herself and a tear went down her face.