Chapter 14

Sorry for such a late update guys! I have been so busy with school and forgot to update but here's one for you guys. Thank you so much for reading! Leave in comments below if you want to request any story lines if you would like for me to add in my book.

Lately, everything seems to be a little complicated with the dread doctors still out there. Theo is doing what he usually does, which is always being suspicious and sticking close to the pack. Stiles is still questioning Theo's intentions. Malia is having troubles with her memories from the Desert Wolf. Lydia keeps on having visions of the Dread Doctors. Scott is having a lot of weight on his shoulders lately, trying to make sure everyone is safe. Kira is continuing to have her inner Kitsune being out of control and is wondering if it is best to move or stay. Liam is helping Hayden with her problems and everyone seems to be distant with each other nowadays.

Scott rushes out of his house to meet up with Kira because she wanted to talk with him about something. "I'm about to leave but do you want anything before I get there? My mom has a late night shift today and I was wondering if you want to come over?" "I'm good, thanks and of course I will, see you in a bit" he smiles and walks over to his motorcycle and drove off. Scott then parked his bike on the side of the road and pulls out flowers he bought on the way. He knows it's been a tough year lately and he want her to surprise her with a little gift. He shyly hides the flowers behind his back and walks up to the door and rings the bell. "Coming!" he hears Kira yell on the other side. She opens the door with the biggest smile on her face and hugs him. She felt the flowers behind his back. "What ya got there babe?" She smiles and looks into his eyes. "Just want to thank you for always being by my side and for making me happy" Scott then pulls the flowers and hands it to her with a note. "Read it when i'm not here" Kira stared at him for a moment and smiles slightly. "You're the best you know that right? What will I do without you" She laughs and kisses his lips. The two went to the living room and sat on the couch and laid down, spooning. "What did you want to talk about Ki?" Scott laced his fingers with hers as Kira face expression changes but he doesn't notice because she's laying in front of him. Kira was planning to talk to Scott about the chance of her leaving to deal with her powers but then Scott, earlier, thanked her for always staying by his side and now she's going to leave him.. God I'm such a terrible person.. Kira thought to herself. "It can wait. I just want to spend time with you right now like this so shh" She said smiling and then turns around to face him and hugs him. After staying like that for a while, they fell asleep and then Kira's phone on the table lights up with a text. *Kira, we are going to leave this weekend so tell your friends and get ready to pack up.* It was a Friday evening so that means Kira has either tonight to tell Scott or tomorrow.

After waking up, Kira took her phone and she saw the text. Her eyes starts to tear up but thankfully Scott was still asleep. She didn't know they were going to leave this soon.. She wipes her tears away and laid back down to Scott and whispers in his ears. "I love you so much and I'm sorry" Kira kissed his forehead lightly and moved a piece of his hair away from his face. Kira doesn't know that Scott was already awake..he woke up when Kira saw the text and he witnessed Kira crying and when she turned around, he pretended to sleep. Why is she apologizing? Scott thought to himself. About an hour later, they both got up and went to Scott's house since Kira was going to stay the night because Melissa has a night shift. On the way there, Scott heard another motorcycle behind him. He can't see who it was since they were wearing a helmet. The motorcycle passes him quickly and then Scott's bike got out of control and crashed into a tree. Kira and Scott were both on the floor with bruises and blood. "Scott?" Once Scott hears her voice, he forces himself to get up and rush to Kira's side. He's in a lot of pain right now. "Kira! You okay? Are you hurt?" He saw her forehead was bloody because she hit her head on the ground hard. Her body was bruise up pretty badly just like his. Her eyes then starts to glow a bright orange and her aura appears. "Kira....Kira what's happening?" Suddenly Kira stood up, not feeling any pain and glares at Scott. "Kira this isn't you is it" he then whispers "the fox.." "Death will come. I am the messenger of death!" Kira yells as she charges towards Scott like as if she was going to kill him. "Kira stop! It's me Scott!" Scott backs away quickly. Kira pushed Scott down and started to choke him. "K-Kira..Pl-Please stop..You're hurting me" Kira continues to choke Scott until he stops breathing. Kira lets go of his neck. Her aura was lighting up like crazy. A few moments later, it disappears and her eyes stopped glowing orange. "S-Scott?! Scott wake up! Please Scott!" Kira immediately notice that Scott wasn't breathing and realized that she did this to him. Her inner fox did and she didn't know she was doing it. Kira started to do CPR and her tears wouldn't stop flowing. This is Kira's worst nightmare and then she remembers her previous nightmares about how she kills people and she might have killed Scott. Kira yells for Scott to wake up and pushes down his chest for him to get air and continues to do CPR. "S-Scott please don't do this to me, wake up! Scott.. Scott!!!" She yells and cries uncontrollably. She gave one last push down his chest really hard and Scott gasped in need for air and opens his eyes as they glowed red. "Oh my god Scott...." Kira cries and her cheeks are completely full of tears and hugs him immediately. Scott breathes heavily and remembered that Kira did this to him. He then pulls her off of him lightly . "You....You almost killed me Kira...." He looks at her, in disbelief that she did this. "Scott..Scott you know I would never hurt you. It wasn't me.. I-I don't know what happened...It wasn't me..." Kira repeats. "Scott it was the fox inside me. I wasn't in control!" Scott looks at her for a moment. He doesn't know what to do and what else to say..."Scott..say something" Kira starts to tear up because of how sorry she is right now because she couldn't control herself and nearly killed the one person that she cares the most for. Scott looks at the ground, lost in the moment. "I know it wasn't you..I know.." he whispers. He got up and said "Let's go home" he said softly and Kira is confused by his reaction. Luckily the bike wasn't ruined and was working fine. Scott decided that it wasn't a good night for Kira to stay over because of what happened. He drops her off at home and went to his house. He was scared of her for the first time and he doesn't know what to do.

Kira shuts the door behind and fell to the ground. She cries loudly and puts her head down. This was the worst thing that could happen ever and it did happen. She almost killed her boyfriend. Kira realizes that she needs to leave as soon as possible to keep herself away from her friends, worried that she might hurt them too. Kira decides not to tell Scott she is leaving because she doesn't think she can handle facing him after what she has done. Kira sits down and starts to write a letter for him. The next morning, Kira is basically done with packing and the house is only filled with boxes. Kira calls her friends over but Scott and tells them that she is leaving. They all were surprised at the news and didn't want her to leave. Malia and Lydia started to cry and ran towards Kira, hugging her to death. "Please don't leave us Kira..We need you here." Lydia cries. "Kira please..." Malia whispers. Stiles is sadden by this and doesn't have the words to speak because one of his closest friends are leaving. This is what Stiles was afraid of. The pack breaking apart during Senior year. Liam went up to Kira and gave her the longest hug. "Promise us you will be back? Please." Liam said in sad tone. "Guys..you know I don't want this to happen but I don't want to risk hurting any one of you.." Kira tears up. "If I can work this out, I promise to be back. I will never really leave you guys for good. I love you guys.." Kira cries and they all went in for a group hug.

Scott was sitting on his bed, thinking all day. He wants to go see Kira and talk this through. He grabs his keys and rides over to her house to find it empty. The door was left open. "Kira? Kira!" he yells and ran up to her room to find it empty as well. He panics and has a breakdown. He then searched the whole house for anything and he saw an envelope placed on the table. "To Scott" he reads the front of it. Scott sits down and opens the envelope and started to read it.