Chapter 3

Kira's POV

It was Saturday and really I didn't feel like doing anything today. The nightmare last night still haunts me and I'm afraid that what if I really do hurt someone? But it's just a dream. I took a cold shower to get out of my thoughts and to not be paranoid about it. I got a text from Scott *Hey Ki, get ready in 30 minutes, I'm gonna take you out today (: * I smiled at the text while my heart was beating fast. I replied *Ooh what are you planning to do? actually don't tell me, surprise me ;) * Scott replied almost immediately *That's more like it, okay be there in a few!* Okay so I have 30 minutes to get ready...oh great. In a hurry, I did my hair and makeup  in like 15 minutes. Wow that's gotta be like a record. Hope I actually look presentable though. I changed my clothes, wearing a white long over the shoulder romper with a pair of brown ankle boots. Then i finished the look with my mother's diamond necklace that she passed down to me from my grandmother. I looked in the mirror to fix my hair and I could've sworn I saw my eyes glowed. I shook my head and then it stopped. "God I must be dreaming..." I thought. 

Scott picked me up about 5 minutes later and he drove a car instead of his motorcycle since it started to rain a little. "Wow you look very nice today" Scott said as his eyes scanned my whole outfit. "Thanks babe" I said as I bend over to his side to give him a quick gentle kiss. "So where are we going?" "You'll see Ki, just sit back and relax for a while" Scott said as he winked at me. I didn't noticed that I actually fell asleep in the car until I heard Scott laughing all of a sudden. "What's wrong?" I said half awake. "My little kitsune was snoring loudly" Scott starts to laugh and looked me in the eyes. Oh damn there goes that look, Kira snap out of it! You look like a total creeper if you keep staring at him like that, Kira thought in her head. "Oh my god...I really did? Great..." I mumbled to myself. "It's cute Ki, but have you been able to sleep lately? I've always caught you sleeping here and there " "Oh I'm fine, just had a few nightmares that's all. " "If you ever get scared, tell me okay? I can sleep with you if you want. So you won't get nightmares. " "We'll see " I said as I smiled and held one of his hands while he drives. 

In about 30 minutes later, we arrived at a beautiful ocean with a light house. Holy Shit...I thought. The view was breathtaking. "Oh my god Scott, this place is beautiful!" I said as I gave him a long hug. "Well since we haven't really had a date since we always get interrupted so I thought of a place to take you that's not in beacon hills. " Scott said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Oh wait here, I gotta get something in the trunk!" He said as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. He came back with a basket in his hands. "How about we have a picnic and watch the sunset?" He smiled and god those dimples kills me. "Nicely done babe" After eating our food, Scott brought some blankets so we can just lay down and look at the sky. God this is literally the perfect date! He lid up some candles to the side and gave me a letter. "Awh what's this?" I said as a smile grew on my face. "Just something I've been wanting to say but haven't because we just didn't have the time. " I looked him in the eyes with a warm smile and opened the letter. 

*Dear Kira,

I never thought that what we are today would ever happen. I never thought that I would be able to meet a girl like you and fall in love again. I've always thought that it'll always be Allison and that I will wait for her. But then I met you, your personality won me over. Your sweet heart, your beautiful smile that i want to see every time I am with you, your long silky hair that look gorgeous on you, and I gotta say, I have a bad ass girlfriend who can kick butt any time. I know foxes and wolves tend not to get along but why go with it? It's okay to bend the rules at times, and I'm bending the rules right now being with you. I want to fall in love with you and I did. I don't care if destiny says we can't be together but hey look at where we are right now, in this moment. I love you Ki, and I hope we can fight together and protect each other at all costs. Thank you for being in my life and supporting me. -Scott. *

"Oh dang. You know how to touch a girl's heart " I whispered with tears in my eyes and I looked at him. "Thank you Scott, I mean it. " I hugged him and our foreheads were touching. Slowly I leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss. This moment is perfect, nothing could ruin it. Damn it, I shouldn't jinx it....out of now where the light house lights were flickering. "Uhm Kira, are you doing that?" "No...I don't think so..." I said looking over at the light house. "Hey come with me " He said as he took my hands and we walked over there. When we got closer, the lights were flickering like crazy. I stepped further back and then it stopped. "Wth this is weird. " I said as I walked closer again. The lights flickered again. "Scott, I think we should head back home, it's kind of late. " I said trying to change the subject. He stared at me with a worried look but nodded. The car ride back was mostly silent because I couldn't stop thinking about what's happening to me...