Continuing Chapter 3

"Hey...do you want to talk about it?" Scott said as he park on the side of the rode probably because I've been nervously moving my fingers the whole car ride, that is a habit of mines, and he could smell my anxiety reeking. "I-I just.....don't know what's happening to me lately. Nightmares, lack of sleep, exploding light bulbs, my lack in control every time I get near any type of electricity...It's probably a small issue that my mom can help me out with so don't worry about me babe. You have enough to worry about ever since we found the book about the dread doctors. " "I know...I just want you to be safe." "I can take care of myself Scott, don't worry " I said as I gave him a small smile and took one of his hands and gave a kiss on his palms to assure to him that I'll be fine. I held his hands tight as I looked up to see his eyes on mines. He caressed my face and pulled me towards him so he could kiss my lips. It was passionate and sweet at the same time. Our foreheads were against each other and we stood there for a while but then my phone started to buzz. * Kira, where are you? You need to come home now, it's late * "Let's go home Scott, my parents are worried about me" Scott nodded and drove back to my house to drop me off. 

It was about midnight at the time and my parents are sleeping, I'm guessing. I carefully closed the doors behind me and tip toed upstairs, hoping that I won't wake them up. Still walking up the stairs, suddenly the lights turned on and I turned around to see my mother staring at me. " Kira, where were you? and nice try to think that we are sleeping " Noshiko said as she crossed her arms and waited for Kira to answer. "About that, I was uhmm...with Scott...at the beach..while having a picnic " I said with a shy smile. "Hmm well alright. Go up and get washed up so you can go to bed " She said as she turned off the lights and headed back to her room. Kira sighed and walked up to her room. God she could at least warned me that she was gonna behind me.. I thought to myself.  After changing my clothes and getting ready to go to bed, I got a text from Malia. * You. Me. Lydia. Tomorrow at my house, we are gonna have a girls' day so don't back out! Lydia told me to tell you that so yeah * Of course Lydia told her that, well looks like I'll have to go anyways since Lydia won't take no for an answer. * Okay, so what time should I be there? * * Noon should be good. It's late right now so goodnight Ki, see you tomorrow! * Wonder what we will be doing..and I should sleep right now, I can't keep being sleepy during the day like I had been for the past few days. 

*In the nightmare again*

It was the same dream but there was a difference. I was chasing someone in the school and suddenly my eyes glowed but the thing is...my eyes turned pitched black with the glowing eyes. All I felt was anger and rage. I took out my belt and here I am running with a sword in my hands. I am really close to the person who was running and from the back of them, it looks like a male. I didn't care who it was, I had to eliminate them. My aura soon appeared and I gained more energy to catch up to them and pushed them down. Again, I stabbed the guy from the back and then pulled out the sword. I turned the guy around and then I snapped out of it.  

I woke up and started to breathe heavily. Who did I kill?! I don't want to think about it so I stayed awake the whole night until the sun rise. What if this isn't a small issue...especially when I had the same dream twice but...again who was the guy?