Chapter 20 : A day of happy news.

→→Song: Rude, MAGIC!

→→Picture of the peanuts.

I'm really sorry for the delay for this new chapter but with school I couldn't write during the week. I'll try to update quicker for the next chapter but I can't promise anything. I hope you'll like. Good reading reader.

.......................................................................................

Gaël POV :

"Urghhhh.." "Are you okay Gaël?" "I'm ok.....urghhh" I didn't even have time to end my sentence before I was bending against the toilets dry heaving.I had already vomited the little I had left in my stomach this morning."That's it, I'm taking you to see the doc!" Eriu said determined, collecting me in his arms bridding style.

I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, not ready to argue, as he made his way downstairs to the infirmary. I opened my eyes again, only when Eriu laid me down on the medical bed. "So Alphas, what can I do for you?" Asked an excited doctor.

"Well, Gaël has been having pain in his back, he's vomiting every morning and some smell of food make him sick." answered my anxious mate. The doc took a moment of reflecting than a frown took over his face. " What doc, what's happening?" I kept silent.

"Hmmmm.... I'm not so sure but.... can I please do a small test on you Luna?" I glared at him. "Oh, yes, sorry Gaël!" I hated this name, making me feel like a poor defenseless little girl.

When we agreed to the test, the doc went out to search a machine, still thinking. Eriu looked at me with a worried glance. I took his hand in mine. "Everything is alright, just a small test and I'm out in full form." I said trying to ease his worries a little.

The doc came back minutes later with a chariot with a lot of tools and a screen. "Gaël, can you lift your shirt please?" Before I had time to do anything, I had Eriu growling possessively at the doc. "Eriu, stop that, it's just a medical test. If you don't let the doc do it, we won't know why I had been sick every morning for the last two weeks!" That made the growling stop immediately.

I lifted my shirt than the doc put an icy cold gel on my stomach.. He started moving around a device and watching his screen carefully and suddenly, he gasped. "I can't believe it!" He sounded shocked.

"What! What is it! What can't you believe?" Asked my mate who was on edge. The doc turned toward us with a smile the size of the moon with eyes wide still a little shocked. "Well, it's something really rare!" He took the screen and turned it toward us.

"You see that?" He asked us pointing to a small peanuts on the screen. We nodded. "Well, I'm still shocked because it's really rare for a male mate but I've the honor Gaël to announce you that you're pregnant!" He exclaimed. Pregnant? As in carrying a baby?

Than it damned on me and it seemed that the idea clicked in Eriu's mind at the same time because his mouth opened than closed without making a single sound. His hand tightened around mine. "We're having a pup?" Asked my mate hopefully.

When the doc nodded, his eyes filled with joy and he engulfed me in a hug. I was still too dazed to answer. Than, when the tough of having a baby, Eriu's baby growing in me came in my mind, a smile stretched my face and I hugged Eriu back. Both overjoyed by the new, we stood there for a moment.

"I shall ask you Gaël before you two leave, that at any pain in your back a little stronger to come see me because it could become dangerous for you or the baby and make enormous complication. Your already strained back won't be able to stand much more weight with the pregnancy!"

The doc finally wiped away the gel on my stomach, printed pictures of the peanut and gave me pre-natal vitamins pill before sending us on our way. Nothing could take off the foolish grin on my lips.

Suddenly, something came to my mind. "Eriu, are we still going on this date you spoke to me about?" He turned his head down to look me in the eyes since I was in his arms again. "With this new, I'm even more wanting to take you on this date!" He said determinedly.

The day went by pretty quickly since I was lost in my tough of babies, our baby! When came the time, I took a shower and dressed up for the date. At 7pm, Eriu came and knocked at the door. He had been showering and dressing up in one of the guest room of the pack house.

When I opened the door, I was met with a beautiful view. Eriu was standing there, clad in black dress pants and a white button-up tight shirt which was showing off all of his delicious muscles. He stood there, inspecting my body up and down.

I wore a long sleeved gray shirt with black jeans and a black server vest. He took my hand in his than kissed my lips before going at the back of my chair and pushed me slowly trough the house and toward his car.

Unconsciously, as he drove us toward our date, my hands went down to my stomach and stayed there in a protective way. Eriu stopped the car on the side of the forest. I looked at him puzzled. He saw the question in my eyes but gave me for only answer a sweet smile.

He went out of the car and came to my side. He opened the door and scoped me in his arms before locking the door. I was still puzzled at what we were doing in the woods at night without light than, I saw a small dot of light flicker. Soon , a passage-way of little candles lightened up, showing a small trail going deeper in the forest.

Eriu want that way. I stayed silent as he walked in the forest.. He put a hand on my eyes. I tried to put it away but, he guarded it right there. "Close your eyes mate, it's a surprise!" I closed them like he asked me to and he put his hand away.

I felt him walk some more in the woods than I felt him stop. "You can open your eyes mate!" Eriu whispered, his lips touching slightly my ear making me shiver. As I opened my eyes, I was met with a scene that seemed surreal.

There stood a table with a long candle lit up in the middle. It stood hided under a willow tree, lightened up by candles, making it look magical. As if fairies lived there. It must have taken him age to make it look like that and light up all the candles!!

He put me in one of the chairs than sat down in the other. We ate eyes in the eyes, never looking away, with such an intense gaze full of love. I turned my head a little to look at the willow tree.

When I turned my eyes back to Eriu's chair, he wasn't there. "Gaël!" He whispered. I turned my head and I couldn't believe my eyes. Here he stood on his knee. He took my hands in his.

"Gaël, my mate, my love, my soul!! You've changed my world, filled the void in my heart. You've given me fright and immense joy and now our child is growing in you. I can't even start to express my love for you because it could never be enough so I'll ask you this one question. Will you marry me?"

I couldn't believe it. He was on his knee proposing to me. I answered him the only answer possible for my heart. "Yes!!!"

He put the ring around my finger. It was a simple band of gold with our two names engraved. Than, he kissed me feverishly. We finished the evening with me, enveloped in Eriu's arms.

Later that night, we went back to the pack house, still in our own little world. A happy Gaby came as we entered. "Capt, you won't believe it!! Cyrus found his mate!!"

Whoa, today is the day of the happy news!!!!

.......................................................................................

A new chapter ended. I hope you liked. The book won't be much longer. Maybe two or three chapters. Not much more. I still hope you liked!!! See you next chapter reader!! ;3 :-) <3