Chapter 18 : Wake up!!

→→Song: Sad song, We the Kings

→→Picture of the clearing in Gaël's POV

We'll finally know what happened to Gaël. I'm on edge, what happened??!!!!!!!! You'll see, I'll let you read in peace. Good reading!!

.......................................................................................

Eriu POV :

We all got up when the doctor came back. "I'm sorry!" Sorry? Sorry about what? "We have done everything we could!" No! Gaël couldn't be.....he couldn't have..

"We couldn't save his spine. It was already damaged before, but today events..., it was too much pressure for his back. One of the rogues broke one of his vertebra which ended damaging his back. I'm afraid he won't ever be able to walk on his own anymore!"I was both relieved and pained for my mate.

"Can we see him?" Asked Xavier. All of Gaël's squad had a hard look on their face, their emotion unreadable. "I'm okay with that, but you should know that he won't wake up before he's ready. His body is trying to cope with the pain and shock so I don't know when he'll open his eyes. It could be an hour or a month, all is on him from now on."

We nodded than the room my mate was placed in. When I opened the door, I saw my mate laying there, covered in gauze and cast. He seemed a little pale but he was nearly peaceful if not from some pain. I sat beside him and took his hand in mine.

"You need to wake up and open your eyes mate, everyone is waiting for you, to see you up and well again!" I said before surveying the room. Cyrus, Gaby, Wavier and Basil where sited on a sofa and the rest of his squad on the floor back against the wall. Ralf and Zack where each in an armchair. My family had gone back for the time behind.

Than, waiting started!

Gaël POV :

I was walking in a forest. Birds where chirping and a slight breeze made the leaves move. I entered a clearing. It was magnificent! A dear was drinking from a clear stream coming from a small waterfall. Everywhere grew flowers of every colors possible."Gaël!"

I turned around to see something that shocked me more than anything. Here stood my parents and little brother. I ran to them and engulfed my mom and little bro in a hug, crying. "It's so good to see you, I've missed you three so much!"

"We know but it's not your time yet to be here. We'll be watching over you from where we are. We'll be waiting for you here, but come the latest you can and live your life to the fullest son!" Said my dad hugging me before an invisible force dragged me backward further and further.

Soon, it was all black and pain was coursing throughout my whole body. "Wake up Gaël, our big bro don't sleep anymore and Aïlis won't your side and is always crying." I heard Raven and Zita before being dragged back in the limb.

The second time I came back, it was Eriu. When he asked me to wake up, I tried my hardest to open my eyes but they were too heavy. Soon, I could feel his hand squeezing mine. My other hand wasn't moving. I pressed slightly his hand.

"Gaël?" The move had made a wave of pain go though my whole body and I groaned in pain. "Gaël open your eyes!" I tried my again to open my eyes and at the second try, I finally succeeded.

Eriu POV :

It's been a month since I've last seen my mate eyes or heard his voice. For the past four weeks, I hadn't left his side. Zack and my dad had took over my duties as Alpha, knowing that I wouldn't be able to do anything.

I had stayed by his side and Aïlis wasn't leaving either. He was nearly fully healed, only his back and shattered knee who needed some more time. I took his hand in mine. "You need to wake up Gaël, you're worrying us all!" I felt a light pressure on my hand quasi non existent.

My wolf was exited at the idea of his mate waking up. "Gaël?" He groaned a little. "Gaël open your eyes!" He didn't move for a little while than his eyelid slowly opened. "Gaël you're up!" I whispered relieved. He smiled a small smile than whined.

"Doc! Doc! Come, he's up!" Not even two minutes later, he was here but also Aïlis, Zack, Gaby, Cyrus and his whole squad. Aïlis jumped at his neck sobbing and hugged him. "you gave us a big fright cap!" Said Gaby as everyone nodded.

The doc checked him and explained everything to Gaël than leaved. For the next ten days,I visited my mate. It was hard on him to come around the idea of not walking anymore. He had worked so hard to walk again from his previous accident. But, he slowly came around the idea.

Day by days, his pain lessened, and he seemed to find a somewhat his way without his legs. After two more days, the doc finally gave him the okay and he could finally go out off the medical ward.

As I pushed his chair through the house, he received more wish of good and well being. We stopped for some time with his squad talking some more and joking around. When we could finally go, I wheeled him straight to the elevator. We went right to the last level of the house and entered our chamber.

*Some sexual content ahead*

Our hands went right to the other, touching his chest feverishly. I went on my knee in front of his chair. His hands ran around my back as I kissed him deeply. He tore off my shirt as my hands went down to his waistband.

Our tongs were fighting the hottest battle ever. His fly was zipped down. When my hand passed his trunks and wrapped around his rigid member. He moaned but it was muffled by my lips sealing his again. I groaned when Gaël palmed me through my pants.

"You've got too much clothing on!" My mate said eyeing me hungrily. It made my wolf growl from desire. He was only wearing his trunks and dog-tag. Everything was discarded somewhere around the room. I soon leaved all my clothes on the floor not caring where.

I was naked for my mate who was appreciating the view if the look in his eyes was anything to go by. We went back to kissing and embracing the other heatedly. I took him in my arms and walked toward the bed.

I took off his boxer before putting him slowly as to not hurt him on our bed. Our hot steamy make out session soon became some more. We went higher and higher drunk on the other. And soon, I saw stars.

We continued to express our love throughout the night. Later, we cuddled, wholly nude under the sheets and, sleep took us away!

................................................................................................................

Oufffff!!! So, he's alive. What will happen next? I don't know!! Feel free to propose or post any comments to give me a little idea. Next chapter will be out before the end of the week. Goodbye, see you next chapter, reader. ;3 >-< <3