Introduction

{Re-edited 18 April 20}

This book belongs to ME!! I also want to point out that I am RE-editing each of my books so mistakes will be seen as you read on throughout my book(s) so please ignore them best you can and read on! I am typing on my iPhone and if you have or had one you will know how small the keyboard is😂 (or is it my fingers ?)

****Pilot****

Ginevra or better known as Ginny is an "average" 19 year old girl whose home is in England. She has 6 older brothers and no sisters, which means unfortunately for her she was the only girl. But when she finally left Hogwarts, she wanted something different. She wanted change. So with that in mind she decides to live out on her own precisely to be, in a muggle city called Newport. She needed to away from Hogwarts for a while so why not start in Wales?  Very far far away from drama, war, darkness and pain.

Let's start with her features. She has long red hair and gorgerous chocolate brown eyes. She is smart, witty and no person to cross. Only one perosn did that, and that was none other than Mr Harry Potter. Harry and her didn't exactly have a good friendship. He was mean to her and she never knew why? They grew up together but he shut her out when they were in 4th year. From then on, they would never agree, always fought over stupid things and she gave up trying to figure out why he hated her so much. So she decided that if he hated her, she was gonna hate him. We'll that's what Ginny told herself. But really Ginny could never hate him, even if she tried. And boy did she try.

Harbor was the school of wizard magic. (HWC; Harbor Wizard College) it was a fresh start. It was exactly what Ginny was yearning for. A new journey. A new beginning.. HWC was a college based for witches and wizards who sought out major careers prospects by concentrating on the potential of the young. Enhance their knowledge. It was exactly the college that suited Hermione Granger.
Ginny has chosen this fresh start because she loved the exciting opportunities it offered like to become a Quidditch chaser and maybe more for herself. Quidditch was a major theme and held the highest participation of its fellow students. It was a very difficult college to get into, as it required major achievements in regards to academics.   OWLs and NEWTs were mandatory in order to be even considered a likely candidate. And when Ginny got her certification of acceptance. She was thrilled and couldn't wait for her new beginnings. No more drama. No more war. No more Harry Bloody Potter.

**************************

Harry Potter not your average teen but who is average anyway? We'll he is 19 years old and has only one sibling called Sarah she was 18 and very good friends with Ginny. His parents always worked so he had the house to him self while Sarah stayed at her friends most the time. His best friend Ryan and Seth lived down the next few doors from him.

Harry lived in a big housing estate where over 2000 people lived. Harry claimed that he needed a break away from Hogwarts,  and even after the war, Harry wanted to settle down.

He lives near enough to the city, his main charm is  one night stands.   He never really does relationships. That is because of one which didn't last, her name was Cho. He dated her in his 5th year but broke up with her because she cheated on him. He hit rock bottomed from there. He tried to give it a go again but, once someone cheats. Things never go back to the way they use to be. Isn't that just the bitter truth?

Would you call him spoilt because of what he possessed? Of fricken course! He owned a black range over and we'll he always spoilt himself. He was the King of it. He was looking forward to starting in the college. He was over the moon when he got accepted. But he felt a little uneasy because after all, who refuses, "the Boy who Lived?".  Harbor was a college for muggles and very hard to get into. His letter will be here on tomorrow to find out if he was going there. That meant that he had to move to the upper east side. He didn't mind moving out but would he miss Ryan and Seth? Haha Harry laughed it off, Harry was packing as he wanted to start early. Ryan was going to Berkley and Seth was going to Brown. Harry was also very good friends with Ron who was Ginny's brother. Berkley was beside Harbor while brown was 20 or 30 miles down the road.

What Harry and Ginny have in common is that both of their parents work a lot so Ginny nor Harry see them.

But Harry gave up trying to talk to her as he had a huge crush on her but all of that changed.  Ginny's mum works as a teacher at Hogwarts and her dad was minister of magic. Ginny's parents wanted Ginny to move away from all the magic and try to keep her magic side hidden but can't do that when your in a ''magical' school? It was a fresh start with new friends. For example her best friend Emilie. She first met Emilie last year when she was sending her application for Harbor. Emilie was a muggle born, she had brown hair and brown eyes, she wore glasses and was actually quite pretty. She had no brothers and no sisters, she didn't want a relationship as her motto was 'no relationship no problems' Ginny doesn't believe her but jut smirks at her best friend.

The reason Harry didn't like Ginny was because when he was young he had a huge crush on her and well it didn't go so well. A guy named Jake came along and stole her heart. What was worse was he was one of Harry's best friend and he knew damn well that Harry liked Ginny ad Ginny was off limits, and yet he asked her out in front of him. Harry was broken hearted and never the same after it. As for Ginny tried to talk to Harry as the years passed but Harry would make fun of her and things got awkward as Harry was best friends with Ron and Ginny was best friends with Sarah. But things changed one night while at Harry's party.

New book plus this is the intro so don't judge yet! Please and thank you!

Ginny_Weasley5
JusteJuste
harryandginny2002
Mrs_Ginny_Potter
Scotty03
harrypotter_romance
EvangelieWatson
-ExpectoPatronum-
pelinawatson