"Thank you Glaiza.. Really thank you.."

"So what now?" She ask

"Hmm. I think I should really gather more infos.. I'll ask your friends if someone is envious of you before. Lets just go through this, little by little.."

"Anything is possible Glaiza.. Anything." She says..

"Definitely "

Silence hangs between us..

She look back at the window, her expression is unreadable. I stare at her so deep, examining her face and everything about her. She is really lovely and fascinating.. Alam niya kaya yun? She can think but her body doesn't function. She can touch but she cannot sleep. She can smile but she does not breathe. How can she even manage to look so real to me? She doesn't seem dead to me.

"Rhian.."

She looks at me.

"What does it feel like? To be uhm.. You know not breathing.." I ask selfishly.. I was just so curious since my attempts of suicide.. Especially that car accident I've been in.

Wait. Does she know about that accident? I guess not.. She's not asking naman..

"Wow.. You're the first live person I've talked to and obviously you're the. First to ask me that."

I remained silent, eager to listen to what she will tell.

"The past two months that I've been dead, i have spent most of it wandering around, staying at the garden and sometimes at my parents' house. Katulad ng.agi kong sabi sayo, I observe the world. I have watched my funeral, i watched how my friends cried, how Denise cried so hard. I watched the amount of people who mourned at my death, especially my mom and dad and my sister. I watched the, throw the flowers on my grave. I watched them on how they decided to forget about me, and how they moved on. Nakita ko kung paanong naglalakas lakasan sila dad.. Nakita ko rin kung paanong nagaway si Ate at sila mommy dahil sa gagawin nila. My sister was so mad and I think hanggang ngayon.."

"I also do have emotions Glaiza. Nagalit din ako nung pinilit nilang mag move on. Akala ko noon, hindi ako importante sa kanila kaya pinilit nilang makalimot. Pero habang tumagal, nawala na rin yun. Frustrating lang kasi kahit wala na yung galit ko, nandito parin ako.."

"I really want my life back Glaiza.. Kung pwede lang talagang mabuhay ulit."

"Kung hindi man ako mabubuhay muli, I want the afterlife. Where there is peace.."

I cant find the words on how to respond to her. I just dont know what to say. I was so ungrateful before. Sobrang tanga ko pala dati dahil sa mga pinaggagawa ko.

Rhian stares at me..

The human life is so fragile, but human mind is so strong and I know what is running in her mind. She maybe dead but her mind and her feelings and her emotions remain.

She looks at me "Glaiza.."

My heart rate quickens.. "Rhian.." I say

"Would you like to see my grave?" She asked

I am really flushed by her question, I don't know if I want to see it but I'm quite confused..

"Yes"

She nods and walk at the door, opening it wide.

"Wait. Paano kung pumunta dito sila dad tapos malaman nilang wala ako dito?"

"Oo nga pala.."

"I'll just lock the door. Siguro naman iisipin nilang tulog lang ako. Tara?"

I lock my bedroom door and followed her downstairs.