“We love you, Ni!” Perrie smiled, “It was Eleanor’s idea.”

I followed them inside and walked to my own room. Sliding off my clothes, I laid on my bed in my boxers. I just hoped one day, I would find a princess that loved me, like the others did and more. I fell asleep as the sound of rain began to drown out my thoughts.

{Next day around noon}

Danielle’s P.O.V.

I tapped my pink pen on my desk impatiently, waiting for Kaitlin to get off of her phone call with the producers of the game show Annihilate. She was at the desk across from mine, at SYCO headquarters. Now before you say ‘what?!’ We are technically One Direction’s management. We have been since 2015. But we don’t act like it.

“Kaitlin!” I whispered, she put her finger up to silence me. “Fine then…”

 I went back to my computer screen and looked at our sales reports as well as the tour sell outs and unsold tickets. As I was setting up a new savings account for the boys, Kaitlin hung up her phone. I glanced up as she moved back from her desk.

“It’s time for our lunch break. Let’s get something to eat and I’ll tell you what I was told.” She smiled, picking up her coat and purse. Dropping the screen, I logged out, grabbed my notebook, coat and purse.

We walked down to the elevators and out to a restaurant across the street. I ordered waters for us and waited for Kaitlin to speak. She sat for a moment and looked at her surroundings, oblivious to my patience. I flipped open my official ‘Get Niall a Gf’ planning notebook and tapped my pen.

“KAITLIN!” I yelled just as the water was brought out and we were asked to order.

“What?” She asked.

“Are you going to tell me what they said?” I sighed.

“Oh! That..” She pulled out her own ‘GNAGF’ notebook.

“They said..” She skimmed her notes. “The show is always continuous, so we can’t rent out their stuff…but if we wanted to make it a TV show…they’d be more than happy to do it.”

“I like the idea…” I replied, writing down what she said. “But what will Niall think. We can’t tell him what we’re doing. Yet, we can’t go behind his back...he’ll hate us.”

“Dani, we’ve only got a month to do this!” Kaitlin sighed. “We have to take some chances. They need a reply by tonight.”

“Damn…just go ahead and say yes… We’ll just keep it under wraps.” I managed, eating my food.

“That’s what I was thinking you’d say, so I already agreed.”

“I figured as much…”

We finished our food in silence and walked back to work. I logged back in and finished up the savings account before opening up an advert website. Opening up a new account, I was taken to a page for free adverts and given a template.

Looking:

            All you single ladies! Actually ladies ages 20-25. Are you looking for that special guy? Well we’ve got a bachelor for you! He’s got charm and good looks and he’s looking for love! At age 26, he’s got blonde/brunette hair and he’s fairly tall. He’s always around his mates and doesn’t hate much of anything. This isn’t your average bachelor, there’s a catch, you will be taking part in a game show! Call at either 00773654219 or 00773546731 or contact me at my email address Claire.Danielle.@SYCOM.com Thanks and much love ~ Claire P.