THE WEDDING

Two years later, Jack's sister Scarlette comes back to her home. She was studying at a hostel in order to give more attention towards her studies. She wasa beautiful and kind girl. As soon as she arrived, she announced her wedding with a man named Stephe. Everyone was stunned by the decision. But Mary agreed as she knew that it was her best happiness. The wedding was scheduled for two days later. 

                On the wedding day, jack who is now having feelings for Lily,  is trying to find a way to propose her. Atlast he thinks that he will just confess his love at the wedding. and takes a rose hiding it behind him. 

               Lily is thinking how anything has not yet happened. According to her calculations the shield must have been broken by now but it hasn't. Not sure she goes near the boundary to check but before she could even touch it Mary drags her to the wedding.

              At the wedding, the bride has arrived, but the groom has not. Jack comes in a light pink suit on with a sparkling light pink jacket. And Lily enters wearing a beautiful long pink gown. When the groom steps out of his car he seems similar,  but before Lily saw him Jack turns her and confesses his love. Lily does not hear him as when she was looking at the groom behind him, who was none other than Stephen himself. 

TO BE CONTINUED...........