RULE BROKEN

Roseville was a very beautiful city. No pollution, No sickness, no bad things. It was like a calm and beautiful  village. 

                  But there where rules everyone must follow. Those rules weren't like ours. If we break our rules, we just get punished. But if they broke any rule, the city will end.

 The rules were:

1. No one should fight

2. Enterance for out of town people is denied

3. No one should go out of here. If they will, then they are denied entrance

4. The flower must be untouched.

              Everyone in the city obeyed these rules, until one day....

               One day years after the formation of the city. A man named Stephen was very anxious to know about the rest of the world. He wanted to travel the whole world. Despite knowing that he will be breaking the rule and his parents' hearts. He went outside the town.

                 Stephen was a brave and stubborn man. He could do anything when it comes about him. He mever cared about anyone else. He was the only one in the city who had a nad attitude. So he did what everyone was afraid of. He broke the rules for the fulfilling of his desire.

               On the other side, his parents cried for a few day. Any parent would on loosing their son. Then they realised that there was no point in crying for a betrayers. They were true patriots. They did what they thought was right: forget Stephen. For them he was dead now. The villagers were proud of them. Now you can't get these kind of parents everywhere, can you?

                 But Stephen didn't care. For him his desire meant everything. As he entered the world, his heart became more greedy than ever, he got more evil, he was no more a citizen of Roseville.

TO BE CONTINUED.................