THE BOOK

As she was too shamed to come out of her house, Lily stayed in. At night she dreamt of an old man telling her that she must save the city from stephen, the city's future is now depending on her. The old man was having a long beard and a moustache covering his mouth. He was wearing a long cape and was holding a stick as tall as him in his hand. Lily got up from her dream and thanked god that it was just a dream, but when she lifted her head to see the time, the old man was there standing right in front of her. He said her that if she is confused she must go and read the 'book under the rose.' 

                  Lily was confused as what is this 'book under the rose,' she didn't know anything about this. Then she started asking the citizens about this. As it would show the reason of her powers. After asking many houses, she atlast came across an old man who was living there from when the city was created. He said her that it could mean the book that was kept under the golden rose by the creator. So she went there and read the book. It was written something like this: 

               "Roseville was created for peace and harmony. There will never be violence in this village. It is existing because of the rose and will in the future too, until anyone of you disobeys the rules. Never step in the real world, once if anyone steps there their heart will get polluted and they will pollute others. And violence will enter the city causing the rose to get spoiled and fall. That is why a person is already chosen who will get the powers to destroy evil once it enters. Because if the rose will fall the city will end."

                   At the end of the book there was a picture with a very familiar face, A face Lily will naver forget. It was the old man whom she saw in her dream. 

                  She quickly ran to Mary as she treated Lily like her daughter. She said everything to Mary making Jack regret his previous actions. At first Mary was against her decision to save the city. But after Lily's constant requesting and getting the knowledge about their end, she finally agrees and supports her. 

TO BE CONTINUED................