GAINING POWER

It was a day beforeLily's 18th birthday. She still didn't forget about what happened between her and Jack. There was a news roaming in the whole city about some danger. Mary tried to make Lily live in their home until the danger was gone, but Lily claimed she could take care of herself.  Atlast Mary took advantage of her birthday, invited Lily and some of her friends for a "slumber birthday party."  Lily couldn't deny it.

                  At night the girls did all the things that are done on slumber parties. Wished her and soon fell asleep, one on another. Jack didn't like any of this, as the girl he rejected was sleeping in his house with her friends despite this not being her home. 

                  Just as her birthday began, meaning on 12:30, Lily began screaming. Everyone gathered around her to see what happened. All they could see was, Lily was in deep pain, her body had turned completely red and she was hitting herself to the wall trying to reduce the pain. They tried to calm her down, but nothing seemed to relax her. She was just repeating "I'm going to die" again and again. 

                  The next day Mary took Lily to the doctor. The doctor performed every test he could on Lily, but every result was normal. They were sitting in the room pretty much confused about what had happened. Suddenly, Lily went out of control. Her eyes were glowing like if they were two light bulbs. She was levitating in the air and shooting beams everywhere. One of the beams hit Mary and she fell. Jack blamed Lily saying she did it on purpose to take revenge on him. She ran away crying that it wwasn't her fault.

                Fortunately Mary was saved but couldn't gain conscience. The doctors said that she wouldn't wake up for minimum 6 days. Everything was going wrong and Lily was sad because she almost lost another person who cared for her.

TO BE CONTINUED................

(please comment your opinions. I could use them)