"Wow, I mean I know how you feel. Noah and I were the exact same thing. Love at first sight." She says, wistfully.

"I guess." I shrug. "But then, I was just so angry at him. Even as he was running me to the doctor or driving me home. I never wanted to meet my mate that way." I sigh, applying a light pink slip gloss.

"He wasn't always like that." She states. "Or so I heard. Apparently he used to be all sunshine and lollipops, until something, that Noah won't tell me, happened." She told me.

"I know. People are made, the way they are, for a reason or from a reason."

"The way he was with you last night though." Olivia shakes her head. "He was so possessive and you could already see the love in his eyes, as you looked at Ryot. You're going to be good for him." She smiles, making me let out a little grin.

I sure do hope so.

"I'm surprised he left you here for the night. Last night, I didn't even think he'd let you out of his sight, even for a night!" My friend tells me.

"Yeah, neither did I, but one phone call a day and I'm good to go." Olivia suddenly falls silent and looks deep in thought. She bites her lip and looks conflicted. "What's up?" I ask, turning away from my mirror.

"It's just, Noah called me while you were in the shower-"

"Woah, I don't need to hear about your phone sex." I tease her, laughing out loud as her face blushes. On Friday, Olivia thought I was sleeping, so I decided to call up her mate. I tried going to sleep, but I couldn't. I had to lay there, in a shocked and horrified state, as I heard them talk about certain things, that include handcuffs. After a while, I just turned around and told her.

"No." She playfully glares. "I just thought Xavier would tell you."

"Tell me what?" I ask, confused beyond belief.

"Well, Noah said they were coming back to Ovelton today." Nodding, I don't see the big deal. He probably wants to check on me, or spend time with me, as we're new mates. "He's applying."

"Hey, it's me." I speak into the phone, barely containing my anger, after I marched into my wardrobe. Thankfully, the whole dorm is soundproof- even the wardrobes. I think.

"Hey Princess." Even though the words make me happy, I still remain pissed off.

"What're you doing today?" I ask, hearing honking horns and cars.

"Oh, just some pack paperwork." He lies.

"Really? What's that sound? It sounds like you're driving."

"No, no. It's my little brother, playing some car games."

"Aw, how adorable. Say, do you hear fire cackling?"

"What? No?" He replies, confused.

"Really? I do. It's probably coming from your pants, becuase you're a liar, liar pants in fire!" I snap, putting all my agitation into the sentence.

"You told Olivia didn't you?" I hear him ask Noah, is which the Beta lets out an awkward hum. My mate sighs. "I was going to tell you-"

"No you weren't! You were just lying to me a moment ago!" I exclaim at him.

"What I meant, was I was going to tell you, after I applied."