Magazine(Syo x reader)

You were sitting at the break room reading a magazine while enjoying the silence. Today was your day-off from your idol works and you decided to just stay at the Master Course to relax.

Flipping through the pages, your hand suddenly stopped because of one specific page. It was the movie, Prince of Fighting. The one you admired the most and also have almost your attention at was none other than Kurusu Syo. His picture was covering the whole page as you stared at it.

"He's so cool..." You blushed pink at the thought as you continued staring at his picture in the action movie.

"What are you looking at, (Y/N)?" Syo suddenly popped beside you as you quickly shut the magazine while your blush turned pure red.

"O-Oh, nothing...!" You said as you waved our hands while hiding the magazine behind your back. The blond blinked and rose an eyebrow then tilted his head at your weird reaction. He noticed you were hiding the idol magazine.

"Why are you hiding the magazine? That's weekly new issue, right?" He asked as he tried to get it from you. "Lemme see! I haven't seen that!"

He was about to tackle you but good thing you had quick reflexes and managed to dodged it as you stood up with the magazine in hand. You stuck out your tongue as you waved the magazine in the air.

"If you want it, come and get it, Syo!"

Syo grinned at her playfully. "So that's how you wanna play it then."

You grinned back at him as you waved the magazine teasingly. The blond lunged forward towards you but you instantly dodged it to the side as you sprinted off outside to the corridor.

"(Y/N)!! Come back here!!" Syo called out as he sprinted out of the room and chased you around the Master Course.

"Nope! Not going too!!" You laughed as you continued running away from him.

The two of you continued chasing each other until you turned to the next corridor and hid there as he lost sight of you and ran the other way instead. You sneaked away outside and settled yourself in the garden area.

Sitting on the bench, you opened the magazine again that coincidentally turned to the page of the "Prince of Fighting" once again. You found yourself staring again with your eyes glued to the picture of the one you really liked.

"He only sees me as a close friend anyway..."

You frowned sadly as a bit while setting the magazine down on your lap. You felt arms suddenly wrapped around your neck as you heard a familiar voice whisper in your ear.

"I found you~" Syo chuckled as you blushed at his gesture. You quickly stood up and peeled yourself away from him, blushing madly.

"S-Syo?!"

"Why does he keep popping out of nowhere?!"

"I told you I'll catch you eventually, (Y/N)!" Syo grinned at her as he approached her closely. "And I found out what you were looking at too."

"Y-You did?!" You blushed thousand shades of red as you his the magazine behind your back like the last time. Syo smirked and hugged you as he whispered in your ear.

"You were looking at me, weren't you?"

"I-I..."

Syo looked at you as he chuckled at your nervous and red face.

"You really are cute..." Syo said as he caressed your cheek slowly. "... I like you, (Y/N)."

You seriously felt the heat rising up to your ears by now at this as you stared speechless at him. Syo noticed this and smiled at you lovingly.

"I-I like you too, Syo..." You said unconsciously as your eyes widened at the sudden confession you just did. Syo blushed at this but his smile grew wider. He couldn't contain the happiness that he felt quivering on his chest.

Without much too soon to react to anything else, he placed a chaste kiss on your lips. You froze for a moment before melting into the kiss as you closed your eyes and kissed him back.

The kiss lasted for only a few seconds until both of you pulled away staring at each other's eyes.

"Hey, (Y/N)..."

"Yes?"

"Not only did I get the girl of my dreams that I like since day one..." Syo grinned childishly and you blushed at what he said as he raised the magazine above his head. "I also got this~" He laughed as you stared at it.

"Syo! Give it back!" You lunged forward to him.

Syo instantly dodged and did a peace sign. "You gotta catch me first,(Y/N)!"

You laughed as you looked at him. "You're on!"

Syo smiled as he started running while you chased him from behind. For the rest of the day, the two of you chased around the Master Course.

It seemed like the both of you had the day-off at the same time.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Fuyumi: First one shot has been done! I hope you enjoyed it~ ^w^

Syo: Thank you for requesting me, girlmeetsutapri ! I hope you enjoyed this as well! *smiles*

Yuki: Well, that was very cute oneshot of you to write that, Fuyu-chan~

Ai: Not to mention, short. *looks at Syo* Just like you.

Syo: OI! DON'T CALL ME SHORT!! *GLARES*

Ai: *deadpan* Midget.

Syo: WHY YOU LIL--

Yuki: Anyways! Next one shot will be Ai-Ai! ^o^)>

Syo&Ai: *bickering*

Fuyumi: *sweatdrops and watches them bickering*

Yuki: Haha~ We'll see you on the next one shot! Comment your request on the request page! Bai bai~

Fuyumi: *waves* o u o)/

"Next oneshot: Ai x reader"