Chapter 2: Demons

Episode 2
I woke up this morning, looking out the window and saw...THEM, the small black cat-like demons. I forgot their names. But they're bad news.
-=+=-
I was walking down streets. Trying to find the source of these things. I have my "Triple Bladed Dark Demon slayer sword." My human mother, Shina, told me to keep it by my side, the day I found out I was the daughter of Adramelech. And the day she died.
"True cross Academy."
Ok hiding behind wall.
"I'm gonna give you back twice the pain you caused."
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!
Just wait, wait, wait...
"GET AWAY!"
Rin?
Father Fujimoto was running over here.
Boys ran out from the alley. So I walked in.
Guy: "Those flames are the true sign of satan. Yes I was right, my eye was unerring. My name is Astrolauf. Come with me my young prince. Lord Satan has long awaited you."
Rin: "Satan has?"
Insert what Father Fujimoto said here -
"You are the offspring of Satan."
W-w-w-wait?! Satan's son? I have to marry HIM? hahahahaha! Dream on.
-=+=-
I was walking to the church. And... I sensed Satan. When I ran in, Satan has possessed Father Fujimoto's body... the portal to Gehenna was open.
Rina: "What are you doing?!"
Satan: "Oh hello my dear."
Rina: " Stay away from me."
Satan: " Oh. Your father and I were friends. Remember I promised him that you'd marry my son."
Rin: "What?!"
Rina: " That's not going to happen."
Satan: " I see you've already unleashed your demonic powers."
He was right, pointy ears, a tail, sharp teeth. If I unleashed my sword blue fire would go everywhere.
Satan pushed Rin into the portal.
Rin: "Rina help me!"
Satan: "She can't help you. She already has her demonic powers. She can't step into this portal without immediately traveling to Gehenna."
He was right. I can't help him.
Then... Father Fujimoto stabbed himself with his necklace, killing him and Satan.
"DAD!"
I can't look anymore. It just reminds me of... the same day...
Rina: " I'm sorry. It's too late for him."
He didn't listen. He grabbed his sword and he unleashed his demon powers. Blue flames... everywhere. He "killed" the portal with the sword.
- end