(A/N This is the beginning of the smut scenes. Please do not keep reading if that bothers you.)

Before I can comprehend what she means I feel her body push up against mine and her lips on mine. We both let out a moan at first contact. I couldn't help myself to get lost in the feeling of kissing her. I felt her tongue slide in between my lips to make contact with mine. I was getting so lost into the kiss I did not realize Kenzie had slid her hand up my shirt and into my bra. She started to play with and squeeze my nipples. I let out a moan. She was making my body go crazy. She broke our kiss to slide her tongue down my neck. She was placing tiny little kisses as she made it closer to collarbone.
I felt her unbutton my pants. She started to rub her hand up and down the outside of my panties. She was making my body respond in ways it had never responded. At this point I was starting to grind my body against her hand. I couldn't stop moaning. We needed to stop this. We are both engaged my mind finally comprehended. I reached down and grabbed Kenzie's hand. I pulled it away. I was very turned on right now. I was panting really hard. I finally calmed down enough to say, "Kenzie, we can't do this. We are both getting married. I can't keep being your dirty little secret. If you want to be with me I will drop everything and be with you, but I can't keep doing this."
Instead of responding, she kissed me on the lips again. It was a soft kiss. It was her way of telling me she understood. She takes a few steps away from me giving me time to fix my clothes. Finally she says, "I am so close to saying, I want to be with you Reagan. It is driving me nuts knowing that you are doing exactly what we just did with Sarah. I know you think it's because I'm jealous. It is a little but after kissing you two weeks ago I can't get you off my mind. I want to kiss you like that the rest of my life. I want to be able to call you mine. "
I grab her and push her against the wall I had been leaned against. She looked so sexy saying she wanted me to be hers. I kissed her. As the kiss got more aggressive I picked her leg up to wrap around my waist. I slowly started to slid my fingertips across her inner thigh. I could feel the goosebumps come up under my fingers. She starting breathing faster as my hand got closer to her underwear. I pushed her red dress out of the way. I let my fingers slid around her panties. I slowly slid two fingers inside of her. She was so wet. I slowly started to work my fingers in and out of her. She grabbed a hold of my back and started grounded her hips to match my pace. She was so sexy. She throws her head back as I feel her muscles start to contract against my fingers. I know she is close. I take my thumb and slightly run it across her clit. I feel her body go tight and then start to convulse as she screams out, "Reagan".
I knew that I would never be able to let this memory go. I loved the feeling of being inside Kenzie. I loved the little sounds she made before see came. I definitely loved the way she said my name as she came. I slid my fingers out of her then. I continued to kiss her softly and stroke her body as she came back down from her high. When I felt her start to respond to my kiss again, I broke contact with her. She finally says, "That felt amazing. I have never come that hard in my life." I shyly look away from her before saying, "Kenzie, I love you. We can't keep doing this. Not only are we hurting ourselves, we are hurting Sarah and Matty also. I want to be with you. I want to be able to do what we just did whenever we feel like it. As long as you are with Matty that is never going to happen. After tonight, we will never be able to do this again." Kenzie just nods her head before turning and walking away.
The rest of the night flies by in a haze. I remember telling everyone to have a great night. Sarah wanted to come back to my place to celebrate but I really didn't feel like it. I was starting to feel really guilty about what I had done. I knew I had to let it go though. Kenzie would never decide to be with me so I didn't need to dwell on something that would never happen. As I drifted off to sleep, I started to dream about being inside Kenzie again.

Matty POV

When I saw Kenzie leave after Reagan left I knew she was going to speak with her. Kenzie had been very distant from me these past two weeks. I honestly wanted to find out what was going on. I slid out behind Kenzie when she entered the garden. I hid behind a huge bush in the back part of the garden. I saw her pacing before I heard the door reopen. I heard Reagan ask her why she pulled her out here. I peeked over the bush to see Reagan backing away from Kenzie as Kenzie stepped towards her.
I had always thought seeing Kenzie and Reagan together would cause me to be jealous. It was actually kind of hot. I never once got a feeling of jealously. As I heard their moans and watched as Kenzie started to rub Reagan between her legs I instantly became hard. I unzipped my pants and started rubbing myself gently. I stopped when I heard Reagan say she couldn't keep being Kenzie's dirty little secret. That sounds like something has happened before. Kenzie commented about a kiss a couple a weeks ago. I guess that's why Kenzie was so distant lately. I started to hear them moaning again causing me to get hard again.
I looked over the bush to see the picture of Kenzie with her head back as Reagan slowly fingered her. It was so erotic. I started rubbing myself again. I could hear Kenzie's moans getting louder and louder until she calls out Reagan's name. I come at the same time Kenzie does. It was so hot. I could get used to seeing this. I stay long after both of them leave thinking about how I can talk to both of them and get them to understand that I am alright with all this.

(A/N This is the end of the smut scenes.)

As Kenzie and me made it back into the penthouse that night, I told her that I needed to speak with her. She was kind of hesitant before sitting down. I began, "I saw you and Reagan tonight. Before you try apologizing or whatever, let me finish. I always thought that seeing you two together would piss me off but it actually did not bother me at all in fact I was kind of hot and bothered by it. I have been thinking about what we can do about this whole situation. Your mom needs to see you with me. We can continue forward with the marriage but you can also be with Reagan. I would love to see you guys together sometimes but I understand y'all need some alone time. What I am basically saying is I am okay with everything." The more I spoke I could see Kenzie blushing harder and harder.
After relaxing a little all she says is, "Thank you, Matty. I have been feeling kind of guilty keeping everything from you. My feelings for Reagan have never went away. When I went to her about Mark hitting me, Reagan came up with the whole plan for the wedding. She went over and talked to my mother. I had been the most worried about the money spent on the wedding. I believe she gave my mother that money for that reason. When Mark acted out at the wedding, Reagan handled him also. Seeing her with Sarah has been driving me crazy. She should be with me. To be honest, I am so close to walking out of my mothers life to be with Reagan. I do love you Matty, but it is more like a brotherly love."
I was already starting to see her feelings for me. Getting back with her did complete my heart but it never really made me happy. I knew that she would never be completely mine. I guess losing Kenzie the first time made my heart stronger. Hearing Kenzie tell me she would never love me more than a brothers love didn't hurt me. In a way it gave me a sense of great relief. After talking for a couple more hours we both made our way to bed. I just hoped that everything would work out.