Sam and I had been together since year 10, a long time but over the last 6 months of our relationship i could tell we were both changing, slowly drifting apart, slowly falling out of love.

Sam was quiet, obviously unaware of what to say, when all of a sudden I heard John pull up causing me to lose interest in my feet and look up to see him looking at Sam as he walked through my front gate.

'Hey Ems!' John smiled slowly pushing past Sam to come and give me a hug. He smelt amazing! He had obviously just showed after the rehearsal.

'Hey hey' I smiled, slowing breathing in his cologne.

We were pulled out of our little world by the sound of Sam clearing his throat, signalling to us that he was still here.

'Oh sorry' I laughed 'Sam,John. John, sam'

They both went out for a handshake and when there palms touched and got a hold of each other their knuckles went white. Showing that they were both squeezing very tightly.

I could feel the tension in the cold air. Cold. I realised I was freaking freezing !

'Look Sam I'm sorry I really am but I'm cold so me and John are going to go now... Okay?' I asked as soon as the boys had pulled away on their not so friendly handshake.

'Oh, are you two... I see, .......uh b-bye emma' he softly spoke, before turning and rushing out of my yard before giving me a chance to even explain.

Oh we'll.

I turned to John,

'shall we' I asked motioning my arm into my home.

'Why miss emma, I think we shall' John laughed kindly accepting my offer to get inside out of the cold.

'Are you hungry?' I asked walking into the kitchen.

'OHMYGOD YES IM STARVING!! ' he nearly yelled at me.

'Haha okay, can I tempt you with a burger since it is tea time?

'Ooh yes please, can we have chicken burgers? He asked

'Of course, there my favourites!'

'Mine too!' He exclaimed

So I began work on tea.

Once we had finished we sat at the table for an hour talking about our days.

John helped me clean up then we made our way into the lounge ready to finally watch a few movies.

'So what do you wanna watch?' I asked him with a smile on my face.

'Horror?' He suggested with a smirk, obviously thinking I would be to pussy

'Sounds great' I replied he, at first, had a look of surprise on his face but It soon morphed into that of impression.

I put the disc of "scream" into the DVD played and as I stood up and turned around I saw John laying belly first on the couch. Where I was sitting. We're i still want to sit. Where I WILL be sitting.

'Ahem' I coughed making up look up at me from under his eyelashes. Can you say hot?!

'Just sit down em' he sat up from his position and let me sit down where his head was before, he then laid a blanket over my legs so I wouldn't get cold, before laying back down, belly first with his head in my lap, he then turned to face the tv.

'Are you good there?' I giggled, but I most certainly wasnt complaining

'Just fine, could you please scratch my back?' He asked, taking advantage of the position we were in.

"Sure, I love scratching people's backs, but not as much as I love having my hair and back played with" I answered and with that my hand found its way to the hair on the side of his head where he had turned to watch the movie.

'Mmmm that feels amazing!' He sighed 'I promise in ten minutes we'll swap okay?

'Sounds good to me!' I laughed before sitting back and relaxing while watching the movie.

I was actually about to fall asleep when I felt John shift and sit up from his spot on my lap.

'Okay, fairs fair, lets swap babe.' After he said This I stood up and he sat down, laid the blanket over his legs and sprawled out over the couch while gentely putting my head in his lap.

He took out my hair tie, letting the pressure that was on the top if my head release as my hair fell into loose, wet waves across his lap. Because i ,had tied my hair up it was still wet from me washing it this morning.

I felt John lean down and put his nose to my hair.

'Your hair smells so good babe' he complemented me and I happily accepted it.

'Thanks' I mumbled as I let's out a breath when his hand started to play with my hair. It feels so good ! I wasn't really paying attention to the movie. I was more focused on how close John and I had become.

I was nearly asleep when I rolled over so my face was towards his stomach. I kept my eyes closed as I felt his hand gently sweep over my cheek causing goosebumps to erupt all over my sin. He pushed some loose strands of hair that were covering my face , back behind my ear. While I slowly, for the second time today fell into a deep sleep on the couch. But this time with John right by me.

--------------------------------

YAY NEW UPDATE! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING! It means the world ! :)

This chapter was dedicated to my best friend Gab! :) x

6 votes for a new update? Xx