Epilogue

ELEVEN YEARS LATER

Third Person P.O.V

The triplets, Draco and Harry all made their way on to the Kings Cross platform.

"It's been awhile since we were here." Harry laughed holding on to his husbands arm. The triplet's eyes widened as they looked around; smiles were plastered on all of their little faces. The triplets did a lot of growing up and it was their first year at Hogwarts. Lily was a short little girl but with a loud mouth. She had long blonde hair and her infamous different colored eyes. Both of them were really vibrant and beautiful. Little D (Draco) resembled his papa a lot. He had blonde hair but it was wild like Harry's. His eyes were a piercing blue and he rarely smiled. Albus had Harry's raven hair but it tamed like Big Draco's. His eyes started out a piercing green but sometimes change to a dark blue.

"Alright well this is where we say goodbye." Draco declared. All three children turned to him and hugged him.

"I'll miss you papa." Lily said.

"I'll miss you too Lily." Draco chuckled kissing the top of her head. "Don't forget to write and tell us who is in what house."

"I won't!" She chuckled.

"I want to be in Gryffindor!" Little Draco told the older man.

"Harry did you tell him to say that?" He asked looking at Harry.

"What? No!" Harry smirked.

"Dad, what house do you want us in?" Albus asked.

"I want you in any house that you want. Remember the Sorting Hat takes in account your opinion."

"Really?" Little Draco asked.

"Yes, I was supposed to be in Slytherin."

"Yeah but your daddy didn't want to be with me so he changed houses." Older Draco teased.

"I didn't change; I just asked not to be in that house." Harry admitted sheepishly. The triplets giggled as Harry's face turned red. His husband laughed and kissed his cheek. "Alright you guys need to get on before all the compartments are full." Harry stated. He hugged his children and kissed them one last time. "Don't forget to tell Hagrid I said hello."

"We won't." They said in unison before getting on the train and finding an empty compartment. They waved to their father's from the train and then it set off to Hogwarts.

"Harry, Draco!" They heard. Hermione walked over to them and hugged them both. Ron hugged them both after she let go.

"Did Rose get on the train alright?" Draco asked.

"Yup!" Hermione said looking at the train. "And it looks like she's found the triplets." They looked at the train and Rose was sitting with Lily. Her hair was as red as Ron's but she had her mother's eyes.

"She's nervous to be put in Slytherin." Ron disclosed.

"We told her that we'd be proud of any house she'd be put in." Hermione butt in.

"That's what we told the triplet's." Harry smiled before the train whistle went off.

"Well we need to go! But good luck you two." Hermione said hugging them again.

"You too." Draco and Harry said. They hugged Ron as well. They started walking off so Draco turned to Harry.

"Well we have an empty manor." He smiled. Narcissa and Lucius moved out of their manor because it was big for just the two of them. As he was forced to live like a muggle, Lucius was more appreciative of the things he had and gave them manor to his son. This was shortly after the triplets were born, when they were one.