Chapter 7

Draco's P.O.V

I was sitting reading in my bed when I heard a scream in the next room. Harry was having another nightmare; he was constantly having nightmares. Sighing, I put my bookmark in my book and placed it on the bedside table. I got out of bed and walked over into his room. When I reached his bed, I noticed he was sweating.

"Harry wake up." I gently shook his shoulder causing him to shoot up wide eyed before his eyes adjusted.

"Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."He apologized.

"You didn't," I informed him. "What was the dream about this time?" I questioned.

"My godfather dying." He told me. I also noticed that his nightmares were about sporadic things. Like one night it could be about the war, and then the next night it could be about his childhood.

"You were there when he was killed." I said for him to confirm and he nodded. "It's alright Harry. I know your godfather was a big part of your life but his death made you stronger. It made you want to fight even more, to get justice for him." I said and he nodded.

"Thank you Draco." He smiled and I got an idea.

"Move over." I told him.

"What?" His eyes widened.

"Move over." I insisted so he slid over in the bed and I got in with him.

"I don't usually sleep with the guys on the first date." He laughed. I threw my arm around him as he cuddled up to my chest.

"I always knew I'd be the first." I smirked causing him to blush. "Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Draco." I fell asleep only to dream of Harry.

"Come on Drake, I think you should tell him." Blaise told me. We were in my room on Easter break. It was during the war and Harry was on the run.

"I can't tell him Blaise, I don't know where he is." I sneered.

"After the war I mean." He said. "You know unless he dies."

"He isn't going to die Blaise!" I yelled.

"Draco!" Someone called from downstairs.

"Stay here." I whispered. I made my way down the stairs to see why I was being call. In the middle of my manor, stood Harry. He didn't look like himself but Granger and Weasley were with him. Aunt Bella was holding him tightly.

"Is it him Draco?" My father smirked. I looked Harry in the eyes and his breath was heavy.

"I can't be sure." I answered. My father said something else and I just continued staring at Harry. Harry was my main focus and so far, he was still alive. He was dragged away as I stayed and watched Granger get tortured by my aunt. I was so scared but I didn't let it show. Harry came back eventually and he just barely escaped with Dobby. The chandelier that fell cut me up. I just ran back into my room and Blaise sat up there.

"What happened?"

"Harry's back."

***

"Harry potter is... dead!" The dark lord yelled causing my heart to sink. I gulped back the tears and walked over to that side as my parents called me. Voldemort greeted me with a hug but all I wanted to do was cry. Then Harry jumped up and my heart lept. Everyone started fleeing so I did. I fled. And Harry won.