Chapter 3

Ted's P.O.V

"Harry, can Scorpius come over?" I asked as he was just about to leave for work.

"Is Draco okay with him being alone when no one is here?"He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Yeah that's fine; Ginny should be sticking around anyway until around noon." My face dropped. "And I want you to apologize."

"But-"

"But nothing." He told me sternly. I groaned and stomped into the kitchen. Harry noticed I was annoyed and walked over to me as I sat at the table. I was pouring my cereal when he hugged me. "Ted just apologize to her. I want you two to get along."

"Why does it matter? She doesn't want to adopt me anyway." I huffed.

"What makes you say that?"

"She said it last night, I heard you two." I frowned. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Teddy, she'll come around, I'll make her." He smiled. "I want to adopt you." He promised. I grinned slightly and hugged him as he kissed the top of my head. "I'll see you later; try not to get into too much trouble."

"No promises." I smirked. Harry just laughed and shook his head. He opened the door and I heard talking.

"Hello Draco." Harry I heard. "Scorpius, Ted is the kitchen, help yourself to anything."

"Thank you Harry. Bye dad."

"Bye and behave!"I heard Mr. Draco say.

"No promises." Scorpius muttered coming into the kitchen. I heard both men laugh and then the door close. He looked around before looking at me.

"Where's um that chick?" Scorpius asked sitting down as I stood up to get him a bowl.

"Ginny? I think she's still sleeping." I answered. "I'm sorry she was so rude to you."

"Hey, it's okay. Dad told me she was a real pain in the ass in school." He laughed.

"But Harry loves her." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Loves who?" Ginny asked walking into the room.

"You." I muttered.

"Good Morning ma'am." Scorpius said. Ginny's eyes fell on Scorpius and they narrowed slightly.

"Morning Scorpius, nice to have you over again." She gave a small smile. Her eyes looked back over to me. "Teddy, does Harry know he is here?" She asked.

"Yes, he said it was fine." I tried my best not to sound angry.

"Okay well I'm going to go get ready for the day, don't do anything stupid." She hissed.

"No promises." I retorted. She walked away and I walked back to the table. I handed Scorpius the bowl and he poured himself the cereal. Ginny walked back in wearing nothing but a towel. "Oh um Ginny?" I stared.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you yesterday." I apologized trying my best to make it sound convincing.

"Oh you're a teenager, I understand. I forgive you." She said and then left the room.

"I didn't want to apologize but Harry wanted me to." I turned to Scorpius.