Chapter 33

Draco's P.O.V

"Alright so if there are any issues, you can reach Harry or me at our cell phones." I explained to my parents. "Um they don't really do much but you can put them in their swings, that makes Albus giggle, Draco doesn't like to smile much but you can get him to smile sometimes and Lily well she's Lily," I smiled. "Oh and if you need help, Ted and Scorp will be happy to help." 

"Draco dear, it's so cute hearing you talk about your babies." My mother gave me a kiss. "We know you'll raise them well, look at Scorpius."

"Thanks mother." I kissed her cheek.

"We'll see you later alright dear."

"Goodbye mum." I bid a goodbye to all five of my children and apparated to my job. Harry had already gone to work; he said he wouldn't be able to leave the babies. I walked into the break room and was engulfed into a hug

"Dr. Malfoy-Potter, I've missed you." My coworker told me. "How are you little babies?" She squealed.

"Healthy as can be," I smiled. "They're already three months old!"

"That's so great, I didn't catch their names."

"Oh well our oldest is Draco James, our other son is Albus Severus and our little girl is Lily Narcissa."

"Those are adorable, I'm so happy for you, you look great! How is Harry?"

"He's Harry," I laughed. "Got Scorpius to play a trick on me so I have to get him back."

"Well I'm sure you'll think of something." She laughed. "What was his joke?"

"He got Scorpius to tell me he got a girl pregnant because he likes the look on my face when I talk to him about sex." I blushed and she laughed.

"I know why," She giggled. "Well what does Harry get nervous about?"

"Me leaving him I think but I can't make that a joke because I already lost him once." I bit my lip. "I'll think of something, I'll get Ted to help me."

"Whatever you say," She rolled her eyes. "Come on, I'm sure you're excited to get back to work." She said so smiled and nodded. We went to the desk and I picked up a file. Scorpius Malfoy. "

"God dammnit!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Scorpius is here complaining of stomach pains." I groaned.

"Better get going." She mentioned. I walked to the little room he was in and he was paler than anything. My mother was standing there with him.

"Scorp, what's going on?" I asked. He was curled up in the fetal position.

"My stomach hurts a lot, daddy." He groaned.

"You were fine when I dropped you off a half an hour ago." I replied trying to pry him from the position. "Did you eat anything?"

"No," He groaned. I got him out of the position and he yelped.

"Just relax Scorp." I assured. He lied down on his back trying to hold his stomach. "Now where exactly does it hurt?" I asked and he pointed his side so I gently pushed down causing him to yelp.

"Dad, don't do that!" He yelled.

"Scorp, I think you have appendicitis." I sighed.