Chapter 16

Draco's P.O.V

Harry and I were in bed cuddled up to each other. He was lying on my chest as my arm was draped around him. I had missed him so much and I finally got both men back in my life.

"So where did you go?" I asked him.

"Ron and Hermione's." He answered.

"On the couch?" I asked but he shook his head.

"No they had a spare; they're trying for a child." He told me.

"That's nice, they'll make good parents."

"I think so too, you know, Ginny's having a girl." He looked up at me and I smiled.

"Is that so? What are they going to name her?"

"Harriet." He smirked. "Harriet Thomas." My eyes widened.

"Really?"

"No I don't know." He laughed sitting up so he was against the headboard. I did the same and kissed him. "I do like the name Harriet though."

"That's because it's the girl version of your name." I laughed.

"Well Malfoy." He hissed playfully. "We can't name our daughter after you." He smiled. His eyes widened in surprise as if he realized what he just said. "I-I m-mean i-if were planning to um have a daughter." He blushed a deep red. I smiled and kissed him. He buried his face into my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I just got you back and now I'm planning a family with you."

"Hey its okay baby raven, I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about a baby," I told him. "You know, we each have a kid so when we get married, we could have a child of our own to like bond our family." I said. I realized I just brought up marriage so it was my turn to turn pink. He lifted his face from my shoulder and looked at me. Our eyes locked.

"You wanna marry me?" He asked.

"Well of course I do, I love you so much." I said. "Have you even thought of us getting married?" I asked. He bit his lip and blushed slightly.

"I think the first time I thought of marrying you was when you crawled into bed with me because I was having a nightmare." He replied and a smile crept up on my face.

"I love you with all my heart Harry Potter."

"I love you Draco Malfoy." I pulled him in for a kiss and it got heated pretty quickly. One thing led to another and by the time we were finished, we were both tired. "I'm so tired." He laughed as he rest his head on my bare chest.

"You look it baby raven." I noted started stroking his hair. "Did you sleep in the last two weeks or even eat? You look pretty skinny."

"No."

"What not?"

"I couldn't sleep because the nightmares came back." He nuzzled his face into my chest. "I didn't eat because I missed you too much."I kissed him head.

"I missed you too."

"You look tired too." He mentioned.

"I lost two important people in my life, I couldn't sleep very well."

"Do you understand why I left?"

"At first no, I thought you were just abandoning me and I needed you then the most. But my boss explained that you left to help me because you would do anything to get Scorpius back. You sacrificed your happiness for mine."

"You did the same for me."

"When?"

"When were younger dragon, you said that you were in love with me back then. You could have told me how you felt but you didn't." He said.