Chapter 30: History

Chapter 30: History

I was skipping in the forest happily. Birds were flying in the sky. Its really refreshing and relaxing here. Until I heard a 'whoosh' sound. I stopped and looked around. There was no body here, just me, unless someone has been following me. "Is anyone there?" I asked but no response. 'Maybe its just the wind' I started walking again. I saw a river infront of me. I looked at the other side and sighed 'This is my time to go and see'. I looked around once more to check if someone is looking at me, luckily there arent. I jumped onto the stones one by one until I reached the land. I continued walking and walking.

It was getting dark but I still manage to find my way. I dont know where I was going but then I heard a growl. I looked at my right to see an angry wolf. I moved back a little but it suddenly changed form. I was frozen, I wasnt moving at all. That wolf was... a guy. I've never seen him before in our place. I remembered the day when my dad invited the vampires in our place, even the wolves. Everyone was having fun exempt me. I dont know anyone. This wolf guy... I'v never seen him anywhere. "What are you doing here?" he said, coldly. "Im just here to take a walk" I said and I saw him smirk. "I dont let anyone walk in my territory" he said, looking at me blankly. "Well then, sorry. Im gonna go back home now" I said and walked away.

'Aish! Where am I?' I scratched my head, feeling annoyed. I was lost in the forest which never happened to me before. "Do you even know where your going?" I heard someone said. I looked at the tree and saw the guy I saw earlier. He was sitting on the branch. I nodded "Yes, I know where Im going. You dont have to help me"

"Im not offering to help you" I felt awkward. I just nodded and walked away. My heart was beating fast for some reason. I dont know whats the reason, it just suddenly became fast. I felt a drip of water on my head. I looked up and it started raining. 'Wrong timing...' I didnt mind the rain since I wanted to go home right now. I felt really cold but I dont want to give up on walking. 'This is all my fault. Why did I even go here in the first place?'.

I suddenly felt warm. I looked down and saw a jacket around me. I slowly looked at the person at my back and it was the guy earlier again. "You really dont know where your going" he said and I nodded. He sighed "I cant believe Im saying this but you can stay in my place if you want". Wow! This cold guy is offering me right now. I cant believe him. I nodded "Okay". I followed him to his 'place'.

It was a small, cozy cottage but its fine. "Sit on the chair. I'll just get a towel" he said as he went to his room. I followed what he said. I sat on the chair and stay quiet. I felt a little weak. My heart is beating fast again. My eyes closed by itself and I didnt know.

(His POV)

I went out of my room and saw her sleeping on the chair. 'This girl...' I walked towards her. "Wake up" I shook her. "Yah! Wake up I tell you" I shook her again but she wasnt waking up. I touched her forehead and it was hot. "Damn she's sick" I carried her and went to my room. I put her on my bed and I sighed.

I dip the towel in the hot water and squished it. I folded it and put it on her forehead. I put her a blanket too. I watched her sleep and thats where I realised, my heart started beating fast. 'This feeling... I dont understand it' I touched my chest and felt my heart beat. 'Stop beating fast...' I looked at her sleeping face. She was... 'Beautiful...'. I put some strands of hair off her face and tuck it behind her ear. Until I realise... "Aish! What am I doing?!" I said, almost shouting. I shook my head and stood up 'What kind of spell did you cast on me?'.

=====

Sorry for the long update! I was thinking of how will the history start but its here now! :)

Im really very sorry for making you wait so long. What can I do to make it up for you?

But anyways, I'll think about what will happen in the next chapter

Please Vote and Comment!