Chapter 15: Its you

Chapter 15: Its you

(Kai's POV)

"Kim Seok Jin"

"I cant believe you still remember me" he smirked. 'How can I forget the person who betrayed me?'. He continued playing with Hana's hair then smelled it. I felt angry when he did that. "What do you want? Why are you here? And stay away from her" he stopped playing with her hair. "Simple, I want vampires to be the strongest"

"That will never happend" he walked infront of me. "Maybe someday" I was about to punch him but stopped me. "I better get going. See you next time, Jongin" then he disappeared. I sighed and looked at Hana 'I must protect you. Its dangerous now'. I lay on the floor and slept.

(Hana's POV)

I woke up and stretched my arms. I suddenly saw Kai rising on the floor. "Good morning Hana" he stood up. "Yah! Why did you sleep on the floor?"

"Because if I sleep on your bed, you might get angry at me" at least he got a point. "I'll go out now. See you" then left. 'Whats wrong with that guy?' I shook my head and did my morning routine. I put my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs, going straight to the living room. No body was there so I sat anywhere on the sofa. I turned the TV on and watched random channels. 'Where are they? Did they go somewhere again?'. Someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw....

"Gab!"

"Hey Hana! How are you?"

"Im fine. How 'bout you? Oh wait... come in first!" I opened the door for him and entered. "Where's your sister?"

"I dont know" he sat on the sofa. I sat beside him "What makes you go here?"

"Im just bored so I decided to visit you" he looked at me and smiled. I suddenly heard alot of voices but I didnt care. "Hana why is that guy here?" Sehun said. "He's just visiting me" I grabbed Gab's arm and pulled him to my room.

"Why is there alot of boys in your house?" he sat on the corner of my bed. "They're my..... cousins" he nodded. 'Good thing he believed me. If he knows Im just lying, Im doomed'. "Can I ask you a question?" I nodded and sat beside him on my bed. "Is your childhood happy?" I nodded once more "But it wasnt happy anymore when my one and only friend left me" I looked down. I felt like tears are gonna fall. "I-im very sorry for..... asking you that"

"No its fine" I gave him a small smile. I stood up and went towards the drawer. "But before he left me, he gave me something. He told me that I should keep it safe" I grabbed the small box. "Its a 'he'? So what did he give you?"

"This..." I opened the box. His expression was shocked. "This key..." he said and looked at me. "Its you.... I finally see you again". 'Okay Im confussed. What is he saying?'. "What are you talking about Gab?". He grabbed something in his pocket and showed me..... a key. His key is the same as mines. 'Could it be....' my tears started to fall from my cheeks. I wiped my tears and covered my eyes with my hand. "T-this cant be" I sniffed. "Im very sorry Hana. Maybe your thinking about why I left you". I looked at Gab and hugged him. "Im not sure if your the real person I met before"

"Its really me Hana" he brushed my hair using his fingers. "Then if your really him, tell me what happend". I broke the hug and he told me everything what happend before. It was really him. "So do you believe me now?" I nodded and hugged him again. "I miss you, my childhood friend"

"Me too" I broke the hug again. His eyes were glassy, its like he's gonna tear up. "Are you gonna cry?" he shook his head. "No Im not" he smiled. He checked the clock and pouted "I have to go now". 'Its just a short time' I nodded. Both of us went downstairs. "Bye Hana!" he waved at me so I waved at him too.

I went to the living room and sat beside Chen. "That smile is new" he said. "I've never seen you smile like that before. Whats the reason?" Baekhyun, who was beside Chen, said. "Nothing"

"Oh really?" Chen said, teasingly. I nodded my head "Its true"

"I think its because of that guy. Yieee! Do you like that guy?" Baekhun said. 'He's like a girl'. "Of course not! I dont like that guy! We are just friends". They looked at each other and looked back to me. "Just friends huh?" I nodded. 'Seriously this guys are crazy'. Kris suddenly came and he was sweating. He was catching his breath "Chen..... Baekhyun..... Eunji needs you". They both nodded and followed Kris. Baekhyun went back "Hana, stay here okay? If someone knocked, dont open the door got it? We'll be back later" I nodded. 'What is happening right now? I really dont understand'.

=====

Owemji!! Hana finally found her childhood friend! I think its too early for that XD

I have nothing to say so.... bye!

See you in the next chapter :3

Please Vote and Comment!