Chapter 26: Jealousy strikes again

Both of us were walking side by side. Chanyeol was holding my hand while swaying it. I can tell that he's very happy. Why? Because of his smile. I felt very comfortable with him, even though he's a wolf. 'Oh yeah.... I forgot it again. He's a wolf and Im a human. Can that be possible?' I looked down, obviously worried. "Are you okay Hana?" Chanyeol stopped walking and it made me stop too. I looked at him and just nodded. We continued walking and we finally got home.

"What took you both so long?" Eunji said, her hands were on her waist. Everyone was looking at us and I felt awkward about it."We just went for a walk" Chanyeol said, nervously. Eunji looked down at our hands that were together. She raised a brow "Really? Then why are you both holding hands?". We both looked at our hands and released it. "Dont tell me both of you are dating already?" Her voice were mixed with anger and we shook our heads. "Chanyeol, we have to talk about this" he nodded and followed Eunji to the library. Now its just me and the boys in the living room. I really felt awkward about this.

(Kai's POV)

Chanyeol followed Eunji, a.k.a my sister, to the library. I can say that Hana is feeling awkward right now. 'I should be with her instead of him' I rolled my eyes. Hana sat beside Chen but she was still looking down. "Whats wrong?" Chen asked to Hana. All of us were looking at her except for me. "Its nothing" her voice was so soft that we almost cant hear it. "You can tell us Hana" Kris said and she just shook her head. "I'll be in my room" she sighed and went to her room.

"I can tell there is something wrong" Luhan said and everyone looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?" Suho asked. Luhan sighed and stood up "When Eunji asked them if they were dating, they werent talking instead they shook their heads" he started walking around the living room. "So?" Sehun said. "Hana felt awkward around us. She never gets awkward with us but now. I think they are really dating" Luhan continued. "But thats impossible. Wolves cant date any humans" Tao said.

"Its fine if its true love" Sehun said. "This isnt a fairytale Sehun" D.O said and shook his head. "Does Chanyeol already forgot about the rule?" Xiumin said, worriedly. Luhan shook his head in disapproval "He wont forget about that". I cant handle listening about this. Chanyeol there, Chanyeol that. Aish! Im out of here. I teleported myself to the backyard. The wind was brushing through my hair, which made my hair to be messy.

I felt like my heart ached when I heard them they were dating. 'Its not true, right?' I looked at the sky. Sure it was night because the stars were out. I dont know why my heart ached. Is it because Im...... jealous? No way! But really? Well I do have feelings for Hana but I know she wont return the same feelings to me. I felt someone poked my shoulder. I looked back and saw Hana. "Hey..." I said and gave a small smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked and she just kept quiet. Seeing her just made me fine. "Is it possible?" she said. I looked at her, confused "What do you mean?"

"Is it possible for a wolf to fall inlove with a human?" she asked. 'Is this about Chanyeol again?' I sighed. "What if I tell you its impossible because they are different?" I continued "Why ask all of a sudden?". She looked down "Can I tell you?" I nodded. "Its Chanyeol..." here it goes again. 'Chanyeol Chanyeol, Chanyeol. Always Chanyeol'  I rolled my eyes. "Just tell that to someone. I dont wanna hear it" I said and my back is facing her. I felt her left already. I sighed once again 'If you only know Hana. If you only know....'

=====

Jealousy..... I dont know what to explain

I know this is another short chapter

But anyways, I have exams soooo I might not update :3

Please Vote and Comment!