JaThea: Married Life: Euphoria

a/n: Hi Gaizz! Sorry for the long wait. But let me make it up to you with this loooong chapter! please wag sana kayong tamarin basahin! hihi

Macky_0414 !!!! A shout out to my bruh! I know you'll know what part of this story was with your touch! Thanks bruh! More collab!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter too! kudos! *bruh-fists to y'all*

*******************************************************

"How do you want to spend your life Althea? How will you make it count? How do you end a life? And how do you give life?"

Mr. Jenkins asked me in the middle of more than a hundred students back in Philosophy 101: The Philosophy of Life and Death. He caught me by surprise because I wasn't fully paying attention to what he was saying in front. We were in an auditorium type of classroom where rows of seats were like that of a cinema. I was seated at the middle part of the 4th row from the glass board; so I was pretty noticeable. I lagged for a moment because I didn't know what to answer him, not only because I was surprised by his question but also I was surprised that he knows my name.

"Ms. Guevarra, are you gonna let me wait? I'm afraid I don't have all the time, cause as you can see I'm already 60 years old." He joked which made a bit of my nervousness disappear; I stood up and he nodded encouragingly.

"Uhh... Have you spend enough time with your family Mr. Jenkins?" I asked my classmates started to hum a low buzz, they're murmuring something inaudible but Mr. Jenkins just looked at me with a fatherly smile and nodded his head sideways. Mr. Albert Jenkins is our 60 years old, Philosophy professor the strictest yet the most humorous and the contrast of his character were really mind-boggling.

"We're the same, I lost my parents when I was 15. And that changed my view of family, of friends, of life. So when you asked me professor about how do I want to spend my life, there's just one thing that pops into my mind, I wanted to spend more than enough time with my family. My own family; because I don't want my future children to wonder how it felt to be truly loved, I want them to grow up remembering every childhood experience they have as happy as I can make it to be, so they can pass it down to their own kids. That I think is how I can make my life count. If you'll ask me professor if how will I end a life, I want to ask you sir, what's the most important thing for you at this very moment?" I elaborated, Mr. Jenkins stopped again and thought for minute, the low buzz of my classmates started again and was only hushed when Mr. Jenkins answered

"My daughter, who wouldn't want to talk to me, because she still blaming me for the death of her mother." He honestly answered

"Let me take your daughter away from you Mr. Jenkins, and even though she's not talking you, I know you'll still resent me, you'll blame me, you'll curse me for what I have done. And you'll lose your life over anger and hatred, that's how you take a life professor. But then if you'd ask me how I would give life, let me give you back the daughter I took away from you. And I'll let you make up for the lost time, I'll let you relive the lost love, and you'll feel alive more than ever. Because you see professor, a human life is more complex than life and death alone; you can die a hundred deaths with your heart still beating. And you can live a hundred lifetimes feeling nothing even a heartbeat. That's how you give life professor, you find something worthy of living and you cherish it." There was a deafening silence after I spoke and Mr. Jenkins took a few minutes more before shrugging and chuckling and the whole class went wild. Cheering for me, the student who floored our intricate professor. But the cheering stopped when...