Author's Sentiment: TRMD-Less Life

This is the first time I am going to update a chapter branded with a spiteful fact that we're now officially TRMD-less.

So you or we will or we may expect less inspiration. But nonetheless! The show will remain an inspiration to everybody, every rebel, who had the time and who made time to watch it. So I'd really like to think for myself that I'd be able to write just like before; to maintain the justice of the story.

Pardon my being so attached, but despite me being in the Philippines and a Filipino, I've develop this strictly no Filipino series protocol knowing all stories are the same; themed with rich and poor falling in love, people too young to love, extra marital affairs and more real social problems that are overly romanticized. *rolls eyes*

TRMD basically broke my protocol and I fell for it. It's the only Filipino series I watched from start to finish without flinching! I even watch it with my dad and he would always laugh at every comment I make while watching! So my strong feeling of Sep-anx is enviable. *cries in gay*

Now's the only time I realized that Glaiza and Rhian are the only Filipino artists I have interest now. I bought an album, magazines, I followed I tweeted and lost sleep reading and writing fanfics and it was all darn worth it! *cries harder eats hopia*

Anyways, I'm still battling over ending my first two stories real soon. So I can start a new Jathea/Rastro fic. Tell me your thoughts!

To end or Not to end? Haha

For the record, let us always remember the lessons TRMD taught us. Because when love wins it will surely weather too. Our love for the show and its characters has won. Now let's keep the love burning! Alubbyualat gais!