Into Black Holes and Chaos

a/n: hi! this is yet again another edited chapter. love love!

Jade's

"Jade? Jade?!"

"Batch! You startled me!"

"You're spacing out again"

"Sorry. You were saying?"

"I was just asking about you and that Alex of yours."

"We're good."

"Mind sharing? You're effervescent. She keeping you in a good mood?" she sneered

"We're good as in... uhh I am really lost for words Batch."

"You kidding!? Every time I call to check on you when I was in Singapore you are full of 'Alex took me to this place, Alex and I did this and that and so on and now you're lost for words? Oh love sweet love!" she said singing out the last part I just laughed at her.

"Wait seriously Jade, Do you think she's the one?" she suddenly shft into her serious mode

"Yes Batch. I really do hope that she's the one. You're always want me to divert my attention from the Althea dreams right? Well when I met Alex they all disappeared. Yes I had visions at first, but now? Never been better." I stated almost dreamy

"Since you sound so sure about this Alex. Why don't you invite her in our next group night out. I want to meet her and the gang really is interested with this almighty Alex Guevarra that you can't stop talking about."

"Okay I'll ask her if she's free on that day." I sighed

"Just remember to take it easy there tiger. I can feel it really, you're over flowing with love right now. It's taking you too high. But when it does just remember to put on your parachute huh? You'll need that just in case." She preached, I just nodded.

Batchi has always been the one with the best judgement among our group of friends. She always knows how to talk to us, and when she does, she talks to us according to how we wanted to be talked to. Her wisdom and wit is unfettered which I admire, that's why I always listen to her advises solicited or not.

Batchi left after a few more hours of chatting and two bottles of wine. I was already sleepy but then I remembered that I should ask Alex if she's free on Sunday. By the way we've been together for about three weeks now and nothing's changed she's still iridescent. We actually didn't actually make it a habit to constantly text or call each other every hour of everyday. She told me that missing each other is a good catalyst for excitement and wonder. So if we wanted to have real lengthy conversation we need to have it in person. Which is really effective, and I do get a bit lazy typing sometimes. (*wink*wink)

I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up, which took her three rings. Yes I counted.

"Hello Love?"

"Hey I just called to ask if you're free on Sunday? We're having our traditional get together and they want you to come."

"Sure love. I'll make time for you. Just update me the time and place? I can almost hear her smiling on the other side which made me smile too."

"Okay. How are you? I had a good chat with Batchi over dinner she just left."

"Oh good that she's already back. I had my Muay Thai sessions then a business dinner with uncle Lucky and other associates. Pretty boring though. I wish you were there." She pouted which made me blush

"Aww. That's fine. You need that, future CEO. And if I were there you won't be able to focus." I teased yawning

"You bet! So should I let you rest now m'lady? I'll see you tomorrow okay?"