Three Month Rule: November

Althea's

It was the time of the year when I feel most heavy-hearted, because it's the time of the year I get to be reminded that I lost two of the most significant people in my life. I was on my way to Manila Memorial Park in Cavite slightly earlier than the common high time of people visiting their deceased. I arrived at around five in the morning, there are already a few people starting to build tents, I made my way to the far back of the cemetery where my mom and dad were buried.

They're buried in a mausoleum because we want them to be safe from the public's eye. The place was air-conditioned and it does have a rest room, a small kitchen and a small bed room at the upper part, it was designed to look like a home because I tend to spend so much time there when I was younger. I was now in front of them, they have their portraits pinned against the wall, and I smiled at the view of them together.

People told me before that I look exactly like my mom, and took most of my character from my dad of which I am proudest. At least I get to have both of them with me always.

"Hi mom, dad... how are you? I hope you both are having a good time their with God... If you'd ask me the same question, don't worry I am good like always. Although there are things that bothers me... Anyway Uncle lucky and I are doing our best for the company and all our properties. Dad, don't worry you never lost the title of being Philippines and Asia's number 1... You left them a good legacy... I am now the COO I never imagined I would be, but then Uncle Lucky told me that it's going to be a good training for me to gear me for being the CEO in the near future... I just hope it's not that near cause I don't actually think I'm ready enough... You see, I found her, Jade, and I'm going to try and fix everything about us... Don't worry I'll introduce her to you guys when every thing's settled. Promise. I still miss you both, and I'll always will. I'll visit more often after I fix things. I love you so much. I'll be going now, don't miss me."

After a few more minutes, I gathered my things and locked the gates and left, there were more people now and I got to get going cause the traffic can get really really bad even to this kind of place. When I got home I found uncle Lucky at the dinning room having breakfast so I decided to join him.

"You already visited your parents?" he asked with newspaper on hand

"Yeah." I said smiling while waiting for our maid to give me food.

"You going too?"

"Yes after breakfast."

"Uncle Lucky..."

"Yes Althea?" he said now eyeing me

"Do you need money?" he joked

"What? no!" I laughed we both did

"What is it then?"

"I think I'm ready? Imma get her back."

He put down his paper and put her hand on mine and smiled his signature cheeky smile

"Now we're talking!"

"Why are you so excited?" I teased

"Nothing! I am just happy to know that you're not a quitter." he back fired

"I am never a quitter!" I said defensively

"Alright Kid. Just make sure the next time I see you, you'd be holding her hand with a ring on it!" he said standing up I laughed

"Ring!?" I called out

"You know what I mean. I'll visit my brother and your mother for now." he finished with a hearty laugh

I spent the next few hours thinking and planning on how I get Jade back, I called Batchi the other day and she told me that she'll support me every step of the way. Since she's hearing Jade making no plans of entertaining love ever again.