"No you don't, I was just your support system, and we knew you'd get him back."

"But if you didn't burst into the court room, he could still be there with her." I pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Let's not think of that yeah? Happy thoughts." I assured and he nodded.

"Okay." We walked to a little field and lied down looking up at the stars. I put my head was on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. "You know when Scorpius was a baby, all he did was giggle, and it made me feel like I was doing something right. Albus reminds me a lot of him."

"Ah little Al, he's a giggler," I smiled. "When Ted was a baby, he used to change his face and hair involuntarily. So I would go visit him and Dora would tell me that when he got upset, his hair would be red and his face was like a bull." I laughed.

"That's adorable," Draco laughed. "When did he move in with you?"

"When he was about 6. Dora wanted me to be a part of his life just as much as she was which is why we did the joint custody."

"I remember the day I met him." Draco started and began to tell me the story.

*FLASHBACK*

"Dad I made a friend!" Scorpius came home all excited so Draco smiled widely.

"You did, what's his name?"

"His name is Ted, he lives near here is it okay if he comes over this summer?"

"Yes of course!"

***

"Hello sir thank you for letting me come over." Ted smiled.

"Oh anytime, are you in Gryffindor as well?"

"Yes sir, I don't really know why I just met Scorpius this year but I'm glad I did." He smiled.

"Well I'm happy for you." Draco laughed.

"Dad we'll be outside." Scorpius said pulling Ted away.

"Don't so anything stupid."

"No promises."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Oh well Scorpius was really respectful when he came over too," I said. "Then the next day Ginny fricken scared you off."

"Oh I remember that day," He mentioned. "I was like 'nope not dealing with the she-weasel.' So I grabbed Scorp and told him we needed to leave. He wasn't too happy but I explained to him in the car that I wasn't the nicest to her but she was really bitchy."

"Yeah, why am I the only one who didn't see it? You, Scorpius and Ted all did?"

"Because you were blinded by love." He said.

"But I can see right through you." He laughed and kissed my head.

"Well that's different; we've been together for merely two years. You dated her 13." I grimaced.

"God I was such an idiot." I practically yelled.

"Yes but you're my idiot," He laughed. "Wow two years, I remember our first date." He laughed.

"Yeah we went to that restaurant and that was the kids first day of third year."

*FLASHBACK*