He Comforts You

"Mail's here!" b/f/n announces. She hands you a few letters.

You flip through the envelopes. "Junk...junk...junk...wait, this looks important."

B/f/n peers over your shoulder while you open the envelope, pull out a crisp piece of paper, and start reading it. "What does it say?" she demands. You ignore her and keep reading.

Finally, b/f/n gets bored enough to move over and sit next to you. She bounces up and down on the couch until you finally finish reading.

"Well, it's official," you sigh, crumpling up the piece of paper and tossing it over your shoulder. "My parents are getting divorced."

"What? No way."

"Way." you stand up. "It was probably going to happen eventually. I guess I should be glad I'm already eighteen."

B/f/n thinks about that for a moment. "Word." She stands up and stretches. "Well, I'm beat. Goodnight."

"'Goodnight.'" You reply with a hint of sarcasm. It's more likely that b/f/n's going to be up most of the night texting Lloyd. Of course, she doesn't know that you know she does that.

You pace back and forth for a while. You can't think of anything to do, but you know you're too wound up to sleep.

Eventually, you grab a book and plop down on the couch. You're trying to read when a pair of hands covers your eyes.

You swat at the person behind you. "Knock it off, b/f/n."

"Nope," the person says. "Guess again."

You'd know that voice anywhere. "Kai," you laugh.

"The one and only," Kai says, taking his hands off of your eyes. He leans down to kiss your cheek.

You smile to yourself and feel a prickle of heat in your cheeks. "What are you doing here?"

Kai grins and sits down on the couch. "A little birdie told me you could use some cheering up."

"That birdie wouldn't be named Lloyd, would he?" you ask.

Kai rolls his eyes. "How did you guess?"

You wink at him. "I know everything."

"Oh really," Kai says, putting his arm around your shoulders. "You're blushing, by the way."

"I know," you growl, feeling your face get even redder.

"You look cute when you blush. You should do it more often."

You punch Kai's arm. "You're not helping."

Kai just laughs. "So, what have you got for movies here?"

"Well, there's the Princess Bride..." you tease.

"Ah, my favorite movie," Kai says with a grin. "What else is there?" He starts flicking through your DVD collection. "Let's see...nope...nope...nope...here we go! (Your favorite Disney movie)!"

"My favorite! How did you guess?" you ask with a grin.

Kai gently tweaks your nose. "I know everything."

Ninjago Perfect Match Boyfriend Scenarios--Kaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें