"Oh, when is it?"

I was still holding her hands by the wrists so I let them go. "Actually, it's already passed." I said.

She seemed surprised. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, we weren't really on speaking terms at the time."

She thought about it for a second and then understood what I was referring to. "Oh."

"Yeah."

"When was it?"

"December 19th."

She mulled over that. "So you're a Sagittarius."

"Apparently..." I said. "Please don't tell me you believe in those things."

"No!" She said defensively and then muttered, "well, maybe just a little..."

I snorted. "And what would your sign be?" I asked, I actually didn't know when her birthday was.

She smiled. "Aries."

I nodded as if I knew something about Aries. "And when's your birthday?"

"April 2nd."

I grinned at that. "Oh, so you were almost someone's April Fool's joke."

She slapped my arm. "More like I was a God sent gift."

I laughed. "As long as you believe that." Then I stared at her for a few seconds, until she got uncomfortable and looked away. "So," I said to get her attention, "are Aries and Sagittarius compatible?"

She blushed and avoided looking at me. "Uhm, I don't know much about Sagittarius so I wouldn't know."

"Hmm... If I had to guess I'd say we are the least compatible of all the signs."

"Do you really think so?"

"Well, you hate me." I said matter of factly.

She furrowed her brows. "What? No. I don't hate you."

"Okay, maybe 'hate' is a strong word." I conceded. "But you don't like me."

"I do like you." She said.

I smirked. "Really?"

She rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean."

"Yeah, I'm very likeable."

Sighing, she turned her attention back to the movie and we proceded to watch it silently.

Except, we'd dozed off and I'd woken up with a hurting shoulder. Ann was sleeping soundly using my shoulder as a pillow and since I felt like a good person today, I didn't try to wake her up and endured the pain. I waited for a while, watching some late night TV and expecting her to wake up soon, not certainly to slide off to my lap in a more comfortable position.

I listened to her light snoring and decided to take a pic of her just so I could tease her later. I took my phone out and snapped a photo, cringing when I realized it made a loud sound.

She seemed to stir from her sleep.

"Zzzzz... you're sleeping." I tried hypnotizing her.

She opened one eye.

"This is a dream, zzzzz..."

She opened the other eye and turned on her back to glare up at me.