Apologies and chocolate hearts

Chapter 3. Apologies and chocolate hearts.

Sparks. That's all I felt at that moment. Here I was, my old best friend kissing me, something I never thought would happen. I shoved him away after a few seconds. He just came back and he's already kissing me! All I have to say is wow. He had shock and disappointment written all over his face, "Sarah" he whispered I didn't answer I just looked down avoiding his eyes at all cost, let's just say that plan didn't work out so well when he grabbed my cheeks and made me look up at him. "I-i-i have to go I have plans with Shane" I said while removing his hands and as soon as I did they turned into fist, his whole body tensed, jaw clenched and anger and sadness in his eyes, I swear I saw a tint of red in them before he closed them. "Alex" I whispered "I thought you had plans!" he said harshly "fine I'll go!" I said and picked up my stuff starting to walk off, before I could blink I was pressed up against the tree we were just sitting on. My eyes widened as he pinned my hands beside my head, he was resting his head in the crook of my neck taking deep breaths, his icy warm breath giving me goosebumps.

"Alex a-are you okay?" I asked kinda scared, I tried to move my hands but his grip just tightened.

"oh my god Alex your on steroids!" I said yelling he just chuckled, "no i'm not on drugs sarah bear" he whispered I relaxed a bit at that but tensed back up when I felt something cold and sharp on my neck. Alex jumped back and walked to another tree putting his face on it. I looked at my wrist they were red but nothing looked like it would bruise. I looked up at alex, he was panting, I slowly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind and just hugged him "remember when we were seven and we saw your parents kissing in the hall and asked them what they were doing and they said kissing and then we wanted to see what it felt like so you kissed me and then we both pulled away and screaming" I said laughing quietly at the memory, he was breathing slowly now "I can't believe you remember that" he said laughing.

He turned around to face me and my arms fell to my sides, his face looked serious and nervous "do you still love me Sarah?" he said in his serious voice, I opened my mouth to talk before pina colada boy by baby Alice started -I prefer the nightcore version :/- playing, I sighed and dug through my small purse to bring out my Sidekick 4G, I bet you can't guess who it is, it's Shane duh. "hello" I answered quietly "hey where are you! Are you okay, are you safe, are you with that guy?" he said worriedly "yes to everything and I'm in the forest" I said, I heard a muffled sigh "well what about our date? Thats not what I meant hanging out!" he blurted I bet he was blushing, I looked over at Alex he had his eyes closed and body tense. "it's okay shaney bear"

I said teasingly "so who was that guy do you know him?" he asked "yah it was.. It was Alex remember Alex fang?" "oh.. I'm sorry" he said voice full of regret "no no it's okay I'm fine we're just... Catching up" I was about to look back at alex before my phone was snatched and hung up and two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind "Alex" I whispered, he buried his head in my neck growling lowly, I didn't dare move a inch.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

It only takes a few seconds don't be lazy ^•^

Thanks for reading

Commenting fanning and voting is appreciated And I'll read ur stories if you ask I totally will and vote and fan if I like it ^!^

Pic of Shane on side ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Kissmybff