ice cream kisses and hot tears

Chapter 2. 3 1/2 years later aka present (2011). Hot tears and ice cream kisses.  

It was a cold rainy day in Moxyville; (a/n totally made up) not very unusual lately, though. I was walking with a black lace print umbrella above my head to my favorite ice cream place to see my best friend Shane. We met a few months after Alex left and have been bestie's since. I walked into the empty old fashioned ice cream parlor called 'the sandy shack'. As soon as I walked to the counter he came out of the staff room. Shane is 6'3 and skinny but muscled. He has black hair with bleached streaks (emo haircut super cute for guys and girls) and icy blue eyes that make me shiver. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black v-neck and some beat up high tops. As soon as he saw me his eyes bugged out and he wrinkled his nose he does that when he's nervous or happy. "Sarah… Wow you look... Beautiful" he said a little breathless. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a cute little black strapless with a Lacey print with cream fabric underneath it went to my knees and was a little puffy. And some simple black pumps and Alex’s and me’s best friends forever necklace. It was two halves of a black heart and when you put them together it says 'best friends forever'. I've never taken it off; I wonder if Alex still has his. I sighed mentally and looked up at Shane he was looking at the floor blushing he's so innocent looking! He looked up at me and met my gaze with a smirk my look of happiness was replaced with a confused one. "So you did this for me." my face was turning slightly pink. "No, of course not." I said shakily the thing is I kinda have a crush on Shane, Déjà vu right? "So when do you get off?" I asked desperately trying to change the subject, "Now. I'll just go hang this up" he said pointing to his apron, he started walking off before I grabbed the collar of the apron and pulled his face close inches away from mine, we locked gazes, he smiled making me look at his pierced lips which started moving closer to mine. His lips almost touched mine before we heard a ding from the door. I quickly pulled away blushing slowly looking up, I gasped at what I saw, a man with white emo hair, green grey eyes piercing into me, muscles you could clearly see under his white button up dress shirt and black skinny jeans with chains dangling if I might add, he was wearing a silver chain but the charm was tucked under his shirt. I did a double take of him and tears sprang to my eyes. "Who’s that Sarah bear?" Shane said whispering. I ignored him and walked to the door where he was, bet he wasn't expecting me to storm out. "Sarah, wait!" Alex said his voice deep and smooth with a hint of a Romanian accent I just ran faster.

Before I knew it I was at our spot in the woods. Panting, I slid down the trunk and sat down soon to be joined by Alex, the tears running hotly down my pale flushed cheek. He put his hand on my cheek and I swatted it away "I see you haven't dyed your hair orange yet." I said sadly, he chuckled lightly I turned to look up at him still only an inch taller. He put his hand on my cheek again causing tingle to erupt everywhere through my face, he looked at his hand and grinned I just stared and he met my gaze "Your eyes are different." I say quietly "That's what your gonna say?" he mumbles I looked down and removed his warm and cold hand "What are you doing here?" I ask, tears leaking out. "I came back because of you," my head shot up "and your dad." I mumbled he barely nodded, I sighed "So how's your mom?" I asked quietly a tear leaked out from his eye and I immediately hugged him knowing she was gone. He pulled away "It's okay that was years ago." he said quietly "Oh," I suddenly I got mad "You jerk! You could've called or wrote me!" I smacked the back of his head "Ow!" I growled at him about to slap him again before a silver chain caught my eye. I pulled it out from under his shirt. He shivered slightly as I pulled out the other half to my heart necklace, tears started pouring again and he did something that surprised us both, He started kissing them away but stopped when one strayed to my lips he looked into my eyes and just as he kissed me I had connected our necklaces.

Dress pic on the side

hey guys thanks for reading i just got this chapter edited now lol weird right?

thanks for reading i would really love it if you could FAN VOTE or COMMENT  i really love comments and votes lol i hope now that this chapter is edited it will get more credit and votes :)