---

When we got back to mine we were surprised to see Yuri and Min Jae playing on my laptop in my room.

"Hey you two, we need the laptop to find out Jimin's results."

"Yeah, shift it." Jimin went to tickle both of them, sending them in excited screams and squirms as they rolled off of the bed.

Jimin typed at my laptop with his brows furrowed as I paced up and down my room, biting my shirt collar in anxiety for him.

I looked at him from the opposite side of the room as he slowly pushed the laptop forward.
He looked down and rubbed his forehead.

"...Jimin? Is everything okay?"

Slowly, he looked up at me and the smallest smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"I...I made it. I actually made it!"

"Oh my gosh, well done! I'm so happy for you!"

Min Jae and Yuri ran up and hugged him.

"Yay uncle Chim Chim won!" Yuri squealed excitedly.

Jimin hugged them tightly before approaching me.
He wrapped his arms around me in the tightest hug and quickly span me around, off of my feet.

"I'm so relieved, I got into the university I wanted. I gotta tell my aunt and uncle the good news!"

We ran downstairs with Min Jae in his arms and Yuri in mine.

"I got in, I got in!"

My parents, Uncle Tim and Auntie Lin were sitting in the living room.
They all looked so shocked when Jimin told them he was going to university.

"I passed with flying colours, this is a miracle."

Uncle Tim patted him on the back, "This calls for a celebratory dinner tonight, steaks?"

Jimin's eyes brightened at his uncles words "That sounds amazing. I can totally relax and not worry anymore."

"Okay, dinner's at 7 so go have fun for now."

Jimin's eyes connected with mine as he said "I'll chase you to the bay!"

---

We ran to the end of the pier, with my hair dancing in the soothing breeze.

I turned to face him, giving him a huge hug.

"Congratulations dude, I knew you could do it."

"I'm so glad you believed in me."

"Hey, it wasn't all me. You must have worked hard and like you said, it was a miracle that you passed."

"My miracle was meeting you."

Jimin's POV

Laura laughed at my comment and turned to face out to the ocean. She must have thought that it was cheesy.

As the wind blows through her hair she's got me praying that summer never ends.

She put her arms out and closed her eyes as if doing a one-man scene of titanic.

"Laura, you look like you're part of a cliché movie scene."

"I do?"

"Yeah, one of those terrible romances."

"So what if I am? Look, if I could run across the beach into my own arms, believe me, I would."

I laughed.
She was getting more charming by the day.
I turned her around to face me, taking off my sunglasses so that we could really look at each other.

Laura's POV

He slightly squinted when he took off his shades.
As the sun beat down on his glowing cheeks, he decided to put his sunglasses on me.

"I don't want you to blind yourself while you re-enact titanic."

I laughed lightly "Ahh, much better. But what about you?"

"Don't worry, my eyes will survive."

I tilted the sunglasses down my nose to look at him directly in the eyes "Jimin, are you crazy?"

He lifted my chin up and stole a kiss.

"The best of us are."

-------------------End of chapter!

Hey guys, sorry for this loooong update for a really short chapter (I apologise so often because I'm really late and lazy.)

I recently went on holiday for most of this summer so I haven't really been writing much.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter nonetheless, and please check out my other stories :)

-Laura :D